What percentiles should I aim for in Medentry practice exams for 90+ UMAT percentile? (1 Viewer)

imsogay

HSC
Hi again!

I did four of the practice exams and my average percentile is 89 percentile. But I did the ACER practice exam as well and put my results into the LMS, and my percentile for that was only 82. Is that enough for 90+ UMAT? If not what should I aim for? I'm really worried about my 82nd percentile in the ACER practice exam, because I don't think 82 is enough for entrance into med. :(

pheelx3

l33t
HSC
Re: What percentiles should I aim for in Medentry practice exams for 90+ UMAT percent

From what I recall for MedEntry, the first few exams are a more accurate representation of the population spread for the UMAT
As you go further down the exams more and more people give up and not do them at all - this includes the ACER practise exam: it takes effort and time to put those marks in. Hence, that's a mark amongst the better of the population (i.e. those that do the most prep and are most dedicated).

Try not to be disheartened. Best of luck.

boredsatan

HSC
Re: What percentiles should I aim for in Medentry practice exams for 90+ UMAT percent

~95+ %

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)