2018UMAT MEDENTRY members needed for platinum group discount (1 Viewer)

Fawad980

HSC
Hey guys,

I know this is kinda early but if anyone else is interested in the group discount for the platinum package on Medentry for the 2018UMAT, please pm me (or give me your email), or if there is a group of 2 out there, could I join? :thrust:

(since the medentry packages become available after the last UMAT test until the next one, I thought why not register as early as possible in like early august so yea :))

much appreciated Bored of Studies community,

Fawad

coolkid98

HSC
N/A
Hello Fawad,

I'm also eager to start as early as possible for medentry. I'm interested in the group discount for the platinum package on Medentry for the 2018 UMAT as well. So yeah, I'd like to join your group if you're still looking for group members. Let me know what you think. Is it possible for you to give me your email as i prefer to communicate in that way as i find it easier.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Last edited:

copyfrogs

HSC
I'd be happy to join for the group discount :) I need all the time to study that I can get

mahwish

HSC
Hey guys,

I know this is kinda early but if anyone else is interested in the group discount for the platinum package on Medentry for the 2018UMAT, please pm me (or give me your email), or if there is a group of 2 out there, could I join? :thrust:

(since the medentry packages become available after the last UMAT test until the next one, I thought why not register as early as possible in like early august so yea :))

much appreciated Bored of Studies community,

Fawad
Hi Can I join the group as well. I want to start on preparing for the UMAT as early as possible. If possible, I am looking to do group studies as well. Thanks.

Nyx750

HSC
Heyyyyooo,

I don't know if this is too late, but if a spot opens up, I'd be really keen to join in. Please let me know if something comes up. Thank you!

ovogub

HSC
Anyone looking for a spot or have a spot available? Pm me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)