Undergrad med at Adelaide Uni and others? (1 Viewer)

boredofhsc12

HSC
Does anyone know the realistic ATAR requirements for mbbs at Adelaide Uni and also the number of people that apply vs how many people get in and what are some other options for med that don't require a crazy 99 ATAR

captainneuro

HSC
Does anyone know the realistic ATAR requirements for mbbs at Adelaide Uni and also the number of people that apply vs how many people get in and what are some other options for med that don't require a crazy 99 ATAR
Check out for admission stats at Adelaide: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/news/news16821.html
If you’re from the GWS region, uws med is 93.55 so that makes it easier opposed to the standard 95.55 for their minimum admission, and also lower umat. But still not a guarantee as you can see how competitive it is^

Last edited:

A1P

HSC
Adelaide receives around 2,500 applications from which they interview 800 for 120 places. There's no clear-cut realistic ATAR, since it counts 40% of the final ranking even high 99s (although having somewhat higher chances) can easily fail to get in if they are not adequate in the other 20%+40% UMAT/Interview.

This link gives the general info > http://medstudentsonline.com.au/for...-selection-criteria-y12s-non-standards.31845/

WSU JMP UTAS are schools where ATAR (being a hurdle not counted toward final ranking) has the lowest influence, but as a result the requirements on UMAT and Interview are much higher.

Needhelp102

HSC
hey buy,

i think its 40% umat, 40% interview and only 20% atar. i think u said it the other way around.

captainneuro

HSC
hey buy,

i think its 40% umat, 40% interview and only 20% atar. i think u said it the other way around.
lol it depends on the uni how much each is weighted. But if we're talking about adelaide here, its 40% atar & interview and 20% umat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)