Who did UMAT? (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
OK.. Umat was today. Who did it and what did you think about it?
And also what time was your test at? And.. what seat were u in? (in case we all sat near each other and didnt even know..)

i was at 8 am, seat 217. And it was hard!! Especially section 3! And I swear the last question had two answers that were exactly the same...

A

abdo

nah man, i think the last question was a trick. it had no right answers... hence i proceeded by choosing nothing.

TooF

Arghh.. B and D were the same thing for the last!!!
I chose B anyways, couldn't risk not having an answer coz it was in the instructions :p
I was in seat 765 at 8am

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i can't even remember the last question! i was at "8am" even tho it didn't bloody start till 10am! oh and seat 517

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i remember guitars being with trumpets

and crabs with rabbits...or soemthing LOL

A

abdo

yea guitars and trumpets

but i dont think they were rabbits though... more like shrimps or something.

i enjoyed every minute of the second section though, it contain many interesting stories.

*Pooja*

i did better at section 1 than i thought i would do. section 2 i found was a lil more difficult than i expected it tobe. and section 3...well lets just say, that my mind was not in a 'non-verbal' thinking mood and thus, i had to guess many of the things. that was my worst section. i was at teh back of my column, seat 480.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
The UMAT was okay. I thought there wouldve been more shape finding questions instead of the sequence types. Section 1 was a killer for me in terms of time, had to guess the last two. Had to go to the toilet so many times too... :eek: I was there at 8am, seat 248 (I think)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
I was at the 8 am one too!! i was in seat 230.. and all my frends were far far away in other seats :( how sad. i liked section 1...compared to sections 2 and 3
the answers in section 2 were so bloody similar to each other it was almost impossible to pick. did anyone get that question with that old woman greta in it?? if u did can u please tell me which answer you chose for that one, i was stumped.
OOOOHH for section 3, how everyone's saying there was no difference between b and d, in the last question, there was!! it took me so long but u had to have your nose to the paper to see it..the diagonal line in b was double lined so it was slightly thicker and d was only single lined. so the answer for that one was b.YAY that was like one of the precious few patterny things i could find. i liked finding shapes tho that was fun.
AND what the hell was with ACER suddenly changing the layout of section 3??? hello i was promised 17 type I's, 5 type II's, 4 type III's and 4 type IV's and there was like 7 type I's and II's in total. WHAT THE HELL. do u reckon we could sue em??? for false..um...advertising??(cant think of any other word) becaus im pretty sure it was in the official ACER booklet that this was to be the layout.

Last edited:

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHA oh yeah and dallas was in the umat...and SHE said 'you'll all have to look after yourselves!"...ouch.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
We should all sue UMAT! Someone can start a petition for everyone to get into med, I'll sign it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)