help! ret-stat register (1 Viewer)

S

strappleberry

does anybody know how i can get a registration form for the ret stat exam thing? its gotta be payed by monday, and because i live outside of the area that uac post the entry forms to i didnt get one, but i go to a school in the area, and someone told me that if i go to a school in the area then i can apply. does anyone know if that is correct? and if or how i can get a registration form really really quick? if anybody knows please please please help!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i dont think you can apply if you just go to school in the area
it says the people who apply must live in one of those postcodes (theres a list on the site).. and they all should have had the forms mailed out to them.. it cant be downloaded anywhere (i dont think)

Berkay_D

HSC
im pretty sure if u go to a school in that area you can still apply for it, but i dont understand why they didnt send u a form. If i was u, i would call UAC as soon as possible and ask them wat u need to know.
It is too late to mail the form, so u need to take it to UAC in homebush bay in person.

cko

HSC
with the RET STAT, its just taking a STAT test ryt? coz i applied for tha RET STAT but not so i could go to UWS, but fo pharm..

jtlr

cko, you're alright.. taking the ret does not mean you're applying for uws.

some courses, like pharmacy at whatever uni, would require applicants to have done the ret to be eligible. goodluck!

jtlr

I heard that when you've sent in your application, UAC would send back sample STAT/RET questions for you to try... if this is true, how long did it take for this package to arrive??

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm i got the package a couple of weeks before i sat ret..
it should all be over by now though, dont the people who do stat on its own do it around the same time?

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah the RET testing was done on the 11th and 12th September.. that weekend. were you supposed to do it???

mishka

HSC
N/A
STAT testing is different to RET... i know the RET incorporates the STAT, but they're used for different reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)