Interstate Interviews (1 Viewer)

Which universities have you SAT interviews for?

• Total voters

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hello everyone. I'd just like to ask who and how many of you have been offered and sat interstate interviews. I'll include a poll (it won't appear for a few minutes after this thread is spawned) with multiple checkboxes so you can select all universities you attended. I'll try and include all universities, even the graduate entry ones.

In 2003 I was offered three interviews: Newcastle, Monash, Adelaide. I attended Newcastle. In 2004 I was offered two interviews: Newcastle, UWA. I have attended Newcastle and will fly to Perth on Wednesday to attend my UWA interview.

Your turn! :D

(incidentally, if anyone has sat a UWA interview I wouldn't mind hearing from you - within the limits of your confidentiaity agreement of course)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm, I come back from Perth with so many more responses to the poll but no posts!

Isn't there anything you'd like to say?

Oh, and congratulations nit on getting a USyd interview! I know I don't have to tell you what an achievement that is. :)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Hmm, I come back from Perth with so many more responses to the poll but no posts!

Isn't there anything you'd like to say?

Oh, and congratulations nit on getting a USyd interview! I know I don't have to tell you what an achievement that is. :)
nothing to say
how your uwa interview go lexi?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
It took longer than expected, and the questions were not quite the same as the Newcastle interview. More rigid format, more criteria and more formal delivery. I'm not sure how much more I can say without violating my agreement.

Overall I think I did at least as well as your average interview candidate, but I don't know if I did well enough to make up for my low TPS (5.75). I'll find out in two weeks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)