I'm the best !!
HSC
hey
how many of u r sitting the UMAT this yr??? i m one of them!!!!:D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm sittting for it, I sent off for the form, and they've sent it for me. Now I just gotta shove a cheque for $120 in the envelope and send it back and I'm done T.T

sandydee

yeah im sitting it too...
so are u guys going to any of the prep courses or no?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by sandydee
yeah im sitting it too...
so are u guys going to any of the prep courses or no?
me. i'm doing UMAT (looks at some other threads) but no prep courses

its an aptitude test

sandydee

well...i was thinking of trying out the dallas prep workshop, but its quite expensive and dont know if its worth it or not...

D

d00d

yeah i'm doing UMAT, might sit one of the prep courses. like what sandydee said, pretty expensive.

asl2

all these prep courses are so expensive... most off all you dont' even know there reliability or accuracy as ACER has nothing to with them... ACER never release their exam papers except a few questions each year in the info bookk...

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by asl2
all these prep courses are so expensive... most off all you dont' even know there reliability or accuracy as ACER has nothing to with them... ACER never release their exam papers except a few questions each year in the info bookk...
i may go for the NEI one!!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
why go to prep courses? its an aptitude test. like i said b4

but if ur really serious about getting into med u mght wanna.. but i don't c the point.. if u can't get in without prep.. then ur not really the type of "health profesional" as the info book puts it

sandydee

true true timmy, but with all the competition for medicine, anything that might even give a tiny advantage is good for me...

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
The shape things, especially the type-II ones are scarily hard. :eek: I'm looking at some examples now. I'll be doing it. :)

very true Twintip!!! the shape ones are horrible !!!!:mad:

D

d00d

Originally posted by BaByDoLL11^^
I'm sittting for it, I sent off for the form, and they've sent it for me. Now I just gotta shove a cheque for $120 in the envelope and send it back and I'm done T.T
hey where is the form? i've gone through each page of the Information Booklet 2003 pdf file but i can't find it. i must be blind or something...

D

d00d

omg i just read that the form is machine readable that means i have to get a hard copy off acer.

now i tried to make a phone call but their number starts with +613 or something and it doesn't work when i punch it in. if i just ignore the prefix and start calling 9...... it says i have reached a mailbox that is full.... what do i do? i'm in sydney btw

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by d00d
omg i just read that the form is machine readable that means i have to get a hard copy off acer.

now i tried to make a phone call but their number starts with +613 or something and it doesn't work when i punch it in. if i just ignore the prefix and start calling 9...... it says i have reached a mailbox that is full.... what do i do? i'm in sydney btw
03 9..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)