Is the 1917 blog marked? (1 Viewer)

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
For COMP1917 there's a blog thing you have to do every week/day, and I was wondering if it was ever assessed, because it seems like it would be impossible to continually mark thousands of childrens daily blogs

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
It is marked.
Do you know the criteria for it? Some kids here barely know english so I dont think they could write well even if they really did the exercises and engaged with them, and the writing styles of everyone are wildly different

D94

HSC
N/A
Do you know the criteria for it? Some kids here barely know english so I dont think they could write well even if they really did the exercises and engaged with them, and the writing styles of everyone are wildly different
How you write isn't important, even in an ordinary blog. It's the content that matters and that you are documenting what you are doing, how you are progressing throughout the course, what your marks are, and how will you improve.

It forms part of your portfolio. They are not looking for the best blog out there; they want to see your progress.

keepLooking

HSC
How you write isn't important, even in an ordinary blog. It's the content that matters and that you are documenting what you are doing, how you are progressing throughout the course, what your marks are, and how will you improve.

It forms part of your portfolio. They are not looking for the best blog out there; they want to see your progress.
Do you know when your blog will be marked? Will it be like half-way through the semester?

Flop21

HSC
Did you attend the lectures? They went through what makes up your mark. I bet it's surely in moodle or open learning.

keepLooking

HSC
Did you attend the lectures? They went through what makes up your mark. I bet it's surely in moodle or open learning.
I went but I already forgot. Is Moodle blank for you in the COMP section?

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Are you sure that's the blog or the resume? I don't remember them saying any criteria for the blog tbh

p0llex

HSC
Are you sure that's the blog or the resume? I don't remember them saying any criteria for the blog tbh
The blog in itself is not marked but your blog entries will be what you use as evidence when putting together your portfolio so they are just as important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)