Has anyone done comp3/9441 (or now it's called comp6441) (1 Viewer)

riceislove

HSC
I'm taking this course next sem and was wondering how did you guys find the course? is it nice? how's the workload?
I've been searching everywhere for the course outline but it's nowhere to be found. tried to join the course on open learning but it's closed right now so there's no way i can access the materials there. if you have a rough idea on what the course teaches you please do let me know as well.

many thanks in advance!

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I had Richard for this course last year, was a piece of cake. You learn some useful things, but there's not a whole lot of content.The tutorials can get boring but depends on the person, I can see it being enjoyable for some people. You're given a problem or a case study which you read up on and then in the tutorial you answer questions in groups. If you're lucky, you can get a tutor that just gives you free marks. You also have to do some job application thingo like the famous Buckland portfolio, which can be a pain but it's still free marks (especially if you're tutor is nice)

If there's anything else you want to know about feel free to ask I can try digging up some old stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)