Elizabeth help!!! (1 Viewer)

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
hey i desperatly need help for Elizabeth study in Ext his!!
if u have notes on the debates regarding Elizabeth can u pls pm me..and then i can give u my addy.

any help would be GREAT! even examples of good essay responses (to both historians and elizabeth)

Goodluck for the rest of trial...peace!

MMalone

HSC
Yeah, I have some notes from the teacher as well as notes she got from lectures in Sydney. I will type them up and send them to you if you would like. It would do me some good as well. Cheers.

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
r u serious!! that would be mad!!
thank you so muchhhh =D
ill pm u my email...

-T H A N K S-

~LEAH~

HSC
MMalone do you reckon I could have those notes as well? :D In serious trouble for Elizabeth at the moment. If there is any kind of swap we could do or something... I would love you for life ha ha

47sniper

HSC
N/A
yeah jumping on the bandwagon here.. could you send them to me? i'll swap for historian notes (i've got alot plus a good essay)
tamarasaurus@gmail.com :D
i will pay you one million dollars

cool.pseudonym

HSC
MMalone said:
Yeah, I have some notes from the teacher as well as notes she got from lectures in Sydney. I will type them up and send them to you if you would like. It would do me some good as well. Cheers.
Hey, I am just starting to look into Elizabeth for HSC Extention History, I was wondering if you could possibly send the notes to me aswell? It would be super helpfull. Will PM my email address. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)