Extension history for English standard student? (1 Viewer)

Mattlimey

HSC
I do standard english and going to start ext. history, I was wondering if I can do just as well as students who are gifted in essay writing and do advanced or extension english for extension history.

There was an overload of students who wanted to do extension history so therefore I got in by my marks but I'm scared I won't do well in ranking.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
You shouldn't worry about it. As long as you have the ability to write well and take on board the concepts you'll do fine. History extension is nothing like English - there are two students in my history extension class in English Standard, and are doing quite well.

nessanox

HSC
DON'T WORRY! I suck at english, but am doing heaps fine in extension history :)

Kowther

HSC
They have nothing to do with each other, so give it a try anyway!

HSC
It doesn't matter. My history said students who do Ext English and do a history would be recommended to do Ext Hist. It was actually the first question he asked me when I asked if I could do it (he is the head of history with loads of experience). However, I don't think they even interact the slightest bit so it wouldn't matter unless you're doing ESL. If you are doing well in either ancient or modern, do it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)