History Extension All Nigher Thread (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
All nighter thread for anyone staying up late cramming stuff

I'll be up till 3ish

Exam is at 1.55PM

Make sure you get some sleep, as this requires you to think critically, deep and philosophically and you need sleep for that stuff... so make sure you get some.

Last edited:

honeycomb

HSC
Haha logged in just to tell you that you're not alone... I'll probs be up until 2-3 too. I haven't really studied at all for it (my fault) because I have 12 units and am pretty sure it won't count. I'm hoping for like 40/50 just so it doesn't look TOO shit when my marks are released :p

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Haha logged in just to tell you that you're not alone... I'll probs be up until 2-3 too. I haven't really studied at all for it (my fault) because I have 12 units and am pretty sure it won't count. I'm hoping for like 40/50 just so it doesn't look TOO shit when my marks are released :p
Yay! got a buddy! :D

40/50 would be great! Going off my trials, I'm hoping for something around 45 :D

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Feel free to join in guys! Even if you're not doing history extension! :D

honeycomb

HSC
Yay! got a buddy! :D

40/50 would be great! Going off my trials, I'm hoping for something around 45 :D
Haha 45 would be like a dream for me - what raw mark do you need to get that, do you know? If you did well in your trial I'm sure you will do well again :)

I got 40/50 in my trials, any idea what that would scale to? 21 for first question, 19 for case study.

o_creagh

HSC
I'm hoping that too, or on historical objectivity or something... anything to do with how history has been constructed over time will probably make me want to make me cry

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Haha 45 would be like a dream for me - what raw mark do you need to get that, do you know? If you did well in your trial I'm sure you will do well again :)

I got 40/50 in my trials, any idea what that would scale to? 21 for first question, 19 for case study.
Not too sure, but going off the raw mark database, in 2011 a raw mark of 47 aligned to 49.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping that too, or on historical objectivity or something... anything to do with how history has been constructed over time will probably make me want to make me cry
Same... I just hope it's not one of those "To what extent do historians own history" type questions... then I'd really cry lol

honeycomb

HSC
Popular v Academic... wasn't that the question last year? Maybe something about changing philosophies of history ? Just saw it on the syllabus

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Good luck guys, especially to those that do Ext 1 Modern Hist and Eco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)