History Major Work quesion idea - Bushido Code? (1 Viewer)

Scott752

HSC
Hey everyone ! first post yay :D

So, I'm honestly not really sure what I should do for my project I know I have a while to think about it but still better early than later. At first because I do Ancient history as well as extension and not modern it would make sense for me to do a topic based around Ancient however I was looking on some other threads here and someone said something about the Bushido Code. This topic looks very interesting especially because I love Japanese culture.

I was wondering if anybody has any idea of how this topic might play out. Also need helping building a question if this ends up as the topic I select.

However if anybody knows any good topics from Ancient history I really need ideas, I'm a big fan of Ancient Egypt.

Thanks Everyone :)

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I did Ancient Athenian democracy, specifically the 'extent to which it was to be considered democratic'. It was an interesting topic that fits to the subject well, and you can really show off intelligence if you do it correctly.
The good thing is that there is enough sources for it but a lot of it also involves your own thinking.
If you go the ancient Egypt rout make sure it isn't too close to other topics within Ancient History... which is hard to do with Egypt because Ancient covers so much of it.

Scott752

HSC
okay thanks for the reply ! I'll be sure to look in to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)