How accurate are the 2002 Sample Answers? (1 Viewer)

Jack Foster

HSC
Hey guys! I'm doing Extension with a teacher who has never done the course before, and both of us are a trifle confused as to the actual essay response and expectations. My trials are coming up very shortly, and I am worried as to what it should entail exactly. Are the 2002 sample answers an accurate 'guide' for a high level response?

On a side note, is anyone else doing the Bush Legend as their case study? I am very concerned with this component of the course, and feel like I don't grasp the ideas fully. In an essay response, we are simply addressing the question - for example, 'how do debates in your case study show how history is constructed' or something - then discussing sources in comparison to Russell Ward right? Gosh, I'm a bit of a mess.

andiii

HSC
well, my OLD ext history teacher said no, but the one i have now says yes... so my class is confused too. but in my opinion, samples from 10+ years ago can't be that accurate - wouldn't markers expectations have changed? for the trials, i'd just do what your teacher says (since they're marking it...)

can't help with the case study, sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)