Thread: History Extension: The Project

HSC

History Extension: The Project

So, a couple of months until this god forsaken major is due, so how is everyone going regarding progress? I'm certainly falling behind just a tad and would like to know if anyone has any healthy advice they would like to share to create good habits with keeping up to date with progress of this Project. Also, what is everyone's topic? I'd love to hear what you guys are investigating - I'm researching orientalism, terrorism and the media and their role in portraying Islam in a negative light!

Cadet
    HSC

Re: History Extension: The Project

Quote Originally Posted by yunz View Post
    So, a couple of months until this god forsaken major is due, so how is everyone going regarding progress? I'm certainly falling behind just a tad and would like to know if anyone has any healthy advice they would like to share to create good habits with keeping up to date with progress of this Project. Also, what is everyone's topic? I'd love to hear what you guys are investigating - I'm researching orientalism, terrorism and the media and their role in portraying Islam in a negative light!
    That's an awesome topic, extremely controversial haha! Im doing Kashmir and whether it legally belongs to India or not, and I chose 4 historians, so ive only done 1 at the moment (still needs editing), so yes im behind as well, but goodluck with yours!

HSC

Re: History Extension: The Project

I'm so behind as well guys don't worry! Sounds nerdy, but I ask my teacher for deadlines because I know I won't get the work done in time... I also try do blocks of work and have printed out all the research I have gathered and put it into one folder for easy access. My topic is about Dr. Mengele (WW2 war criminal), and if his actions show indoctrination by the rhetoric of the nazi regime. Both of yours sound so interesting though!! Can't wait to be able to read everyones ahah

Thread Information