Fourth Century Greece to the Death of Philip II of Macedon (404-362 BC) (1 Viewer)

Philip II of Macedon was...

• brutally ruthless

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • scheming

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • an adept user of smoke and mirrors

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • a patient lion stalking its prey in the long grass of ambition

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
HSC
Hello.
This is set up for people to share notes and stuff about Fourth Century Greece to the Death of Philip II of Macedon, HISTORICAL PERIODS - OPTION J

If anyone has notes or ideas on this, post them, because they do help us understand the period better.

Many thanks and Happy Posting
Glenn.Saunders (previously MKZaa)

bcdra

HSC
got some good ones if u want give us a buzz

ben0323

HSC
hey bcdra could i please have the notes about philip of macedon thanks :)need it asap:)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
hey bcdra could i please have the notes about philip of macedon thanks :)need it asap:)
This thread is like 4 years old, and the most recent post (before you) was in 2008. I don't think the OP nor would the other member be keeping tabs on it to see if anyone still needed the notes.

Though, you can check the resource section: http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=23 for some notes, if not your library might have some Ancient History study guides that might prove useful to you.

Good luck with your studies.

ben0323

HSC
oh ok thanks :) artemisorthia i tried looking on the resourse section but i couldnt find anything about Philip II of macedon thanks anyway :) are there anyway i could find notes?

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Finally I can access BoS again, sorry about that. I have sent through a copy of the notes, let me know if you don't receive them! (Though remember to check your junk folder!)

Plutarch's 'Lives' is a book, I'm not sure if it's online at all, but you will more than likely be able to find a copy in a library that you can borrow.

Best of luck with Ancient. n_n

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Definitely, make sure you check it out when you start learning your Greek and Latin, the parsing tool is so so so helpful!

shaleha

HSC
That would be greaaat! could a please please please have those notes? I'm dying...literally!

erin95

HSC
Does anyone have notes/past essay examples that I may look at? Thank youu

greenlander

HSC
Its a hard topic, you're right, I'm really struggling with it. Could I get any notes too? so hard to get my head around it. thanks sooo much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)