Question 2 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Question 2

A selection of students' imaginitive writing will be included in the 2005 HSC edition of the CD-ROM, The Journey.

Compose a piece of writing to contribute to ONE of these sections:
  • Journeys in Time
or
  • Journeys of the Heart
or
  • Journeys across Landscapes.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I liked question 2, it was really open ended, and let me use what I wanted:)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I liked question 2, it was really open ended, and let me use what I wanted:)
I liked it as well, I went on a bit of a tangent but journeys was mentioned every 2 or so sentences.

CrashOveride

HSC
yeah it was ok, because it was going on the cd-rom to students of journeys they can cope with more higher type stuff etc. i got worried half way thru that i was spose to be talking to primary kids or something heh

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
who did what prompt. i did journey over landscapes... worst thing i wever wrote

superbird

HSC
Journey over time. I wrote about the journey of a snail through the garden. Lame i know :/

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm, id rather they just told us what to do :p .. but i guess it was ok, i just rambled on about journeys of the heart.. i really didnt have much to say >.<

CrashOveride

HSC
the journey with heart. i basically used the idea i saw on some english publication, dude coming home plane journey etc

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
superbird said:
Journey over time. I wrote about the journey of a snail through the garden. Lame i know :/
i wrote about thsi dude who wanted to be a pro surfer and his mum a was a paraplegic. they were poor and he couldnt get overseas and get recognised ablah blah he found a 2$coin and saved from there and got his mum some treatment and got overseas...
WORST THING EVER... please hang me (or rep me!) im too scared to do it myself :(

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
superbird said:
Not as Lame as mine hehe. Mine consisted of looking out of a window :\

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I wrote one on journeys over landscape consisting of a narrative broken up here and there by poetic verse.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Thank god it was a story and not a letter or something.

Journeys over Landscape

I wrote about a guy who walks the desert highways, and is insane, and talks to himself..

chepas

HSC
I did Journey's of the Heart and had a sob story about personal development from a childish teenager to an adult taking on the world. I'm not even sure of its relevence to the question, and did that last, and ran out of time...

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
mine sucked.

did anybody do a non-story, because it didnt specify it had 2 be one?

nrgtic

HSC
N/A
journeys of the heart

meh..i kinda went off on a tangent as well. i personified a cat basically and made it as if the cat's lover was it's owner...i mentioned the actual journey of the heart like 4 times throughout 4 pages...kinda weird but hey..maybe it works?

dezzy

HSC
journey's of the heart
this old guys first girlfriend how was manslaughtered by her dad cos he was an alcoholic, and he accidently put spirits in her milkshake instead of choc topping...this old dude found himself drinking a lot and then decided never to drink again cos of wat happened to his girlfriend...

the markers wont no whether to laugh or cry! im crying cos it was soooo lame! lol

Abraxus

HSC
Meh ... I thought all three were way too broad ... so I just did Journeys of the Heart and talked about passion, determination and longing. Question was broad so I made my answer broad ... at least I could talk about anything because of how broad it was.

Not too happy with this question, but still better than what I expected, so still good.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Mine somehow turned into a feature article on how the worlds children need help. I went through about a furturistic thing and how we dont want our journey through time to end up with the way their kids are etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)