Question 3 | 4 | 5 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Question 3 | 4 | 5

'The journey, not the arrival, matters'

Discuss this stament, focusing on how composers of texts represent the concept of the journey.

In your answer, refer to your prescribed text, ONE text from the prescribed stimulus booklet, Journeys, and at least ONE other related text of your own choosing.

Last edited:

CrashOveride

HSC
Easy!!!!!!!!!
my pre-planned essay was totally based on their quote they gave muhahah

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
im wish you crash... loved it!! couldnt believe how close it was to my preplanned essay.

holy i am stoked. nice general essay anway. good on BOS!

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
I agree, just like my pre planned essay :) Mind you i ran it a little close for time though (stupid Q 1!)

Abraxus

HSC
I was a bit taken aback that they changed the destination and journey around in terms of importance, but in the end I managed to shape all my texts to suit the question.

All in all, awesome question!!!!!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
It was good apart from the fact that I ran outta time... dammit! But at least I got the majority of it done.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Twas good, I based my prepared essay on gaining insight from imaginative journeys - so it worked out well.

chepas

HSC
This was the first time ever I actually finished question 3. Very proud... The question was agreeable too.

Abraxus said:
I was a bit taken aback that they changed the destination and journey around in terms of importance, but in the end I managed to shape all my texts to suit the question.
Yeah... same here. Though I liked the 'journey is more important' thing, made more sense about :?

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
Pretty good ...didnt have a preplanned essay for it but still worked out alright
Yeah, me too. Wish I did have one though. Just learnt my quotes this morning, didn't really fit the question though..

Ah well, there's always next year.. oh wait, no there isn't... meh

smallcattle

HSC
The question is saying Journey is more important or the Destination is more important???!!! someone tell me plz.... i hope i didnt misunderstand the question

bobbie212

did any1 use the quotes from text 2 of question one in ur essay. cause they were pretty useful and illustrated my arguemnt well so i just stole em

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Overall, a very good question.

It was what i expected and i managed to refer to all the relevant texts i studied. The important thing i did was refer to the statement given.

superbird

HSC
u could've gone either way. that is, the destination is more important or the journey is more important.
it was a discussion-based question.

"The journey not the arrival is what matters"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)