Lame stories (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Mine was pretty lame.... about a ball owned by a 12 yr old boy and his dog... he some how got stuck in the mud of a pond... from the balls perspective...

Underachiever

I wrote about having constant flashbacks to my first day of kindy parralleling my graduation evening. I happened to be thinking about it at the time.

adrianp

mine was so lame
about a man going through a journey through many landscapes... ran out of time and only had mountains and alps.. omg it was so bad and i had to change it as i ran out of time.. :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wrote a really stupid story about going in a jungle.

I hated myself for what I wrote.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ALERT!!! ALL TIME LAMEST STORY EVER

a kid wanted to be a pro surfer. no money. mum was a paraplegic. found money. went overseas. got famous. got money. put mum in special medical clinic. mum no longer paraplegic... im sorry i really am. i would like to apologise to the marker who has to read my lame attempt at a sob story... :eek:

i justify it being journey over land in that his going overseas is what enabled his mum to get better... i know its loose. kill me

HSC
haha...mine was lame..I used "journey over landscape" and talked about going on a hot air balloon (took it from the cd case pic) and how i chucked a tantrum cos i couldnt take a photo to win money for my dying brother's hospital fees...then i took a picture of a kite instead...
what was iroic was that i did not talk about any landscape at all ;p

timrie6

HSC
N/A
mine was so cryptic and vague it could have been about anything

MaSoDiVa

mine was sooooo lame how original can u get goin back in time with a time machine because i wanted to see by "baby boy" because he died in the future i feel sorry for my marker

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Lame? Can't get lamer that a story about a star talking to a planet.

It starts off with the planet saying "tell me a story father before i go to sleep."

ACK! Kill me! Kill the marker! Anything to end the pain!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I thought mine was great :D
It documented my actualy journey to Singapore, then Oslo then Thessaloniki. I did the landscapes one. :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
haha...mine was lame..I used "journey over landscape" and talked about going on a hot air balloon (took it from the cd case pic) and how i chucked a tantrum cos i couldnt take a photo to win money for my dying brother's hospital fees...then i took a picture of a kite instead...
what was iroic was that i did not talk about any landscape at all ;p
Haha, I'm sorry but thats funny.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
Youse want lame.....how bout my one, three robbers bungle heist attempt and travel through bush gettin away till they reach a 3 way cross roads at which they all split up and end up havin different lives......fuckin sik!!!

Acid

HSC
I wrote under Journey over landscape, and I wrote about this guy who's doin the HSC and depressed at his static life as well the fact that he's doomed to a mediocre existence where the only real change that occurs is the loss of his hair. So he goes to sleep it off and wakes up inside his PC, and after some exploring (not bothered explaining it all), virii come and ravage his documents etc. Then he wakes up in a sweat and realises that humans are much like viruses. They move to an area, consume/deplete all its resources and then move on.

Well, that's the short version anyway... It's a pretty crap idea (i was never really creative) and I left that section till last, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what the markers think...

Last edited:

ReDRiDiNHoOd

Mine was about a westy going to Alice springs encountering a aboriginie called Mungunindi. :) lol i cant believe wat i came up with :D

Shimtek

HSC
mine was kinda lame

it was about a guy going into a time chamber for a month and reliving the past, like 1929 in poland, he wants to visit his family but realises they dont know him so he goes to work at a steel mill, eventually he meets his father and gets to be friends with him by working hard and earning his respect the proper way or some crap... i had to cut it a bit short since i stuffed up and wrote the first two pages in the same booklet at question 1

(i kinda stole half my idea from feliks skrzynecki and postcard

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
man, the markers must get kicks reading these stories

i'd love to read some :lol:

M

meanbob

mine was lame beyond belief...
i wrote some bullshit story bout some bloke circling the world in a hot air balloon, when his balloon stuffed up. i basically listed the obvious concepts of the journey. the markers are gonna nail me for it.

on a lighter note, someone in my year felt it would be funny to write a colourful suicide note, which i felt was a bit too far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)