The 2004 HSC - Music Paper(s) (1 Viewer)

geeb

HSC
For a start its a bit hard asking us to do this cause the questions were on our answer booklets but here are the main points that the questions focused on, the wording may be a little different.

MUSIC1

Question1: Comment on the Duration. (music was Tainted Love by The Living End)

Question2: Explain the Structure of the exerpt (music was Driving by Hans Zimmer )

Question3: Describe how Tone Colour is used to create interest (music was The Idea of North - "Mas Que Nada")

Question4: How is contrast created in this exerpt? (music was Variations of America)

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
Lol. Maybe photographic memory. A good 4 or so megapixels worth.

geeb

HSC
why would i write it on my hand??????
i dont know why i remembered it...im pretty certain i dont have photographic memory...or maybe i do!!!!! that would be soooooooooooo cool
as for stealing the booklet...crikket do you remember actually writing your answers on them???

wog_kid123

HSC
the music paper lol

THE PAPER WAS STUPID THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN QTS LIKE ON ALL TOPICS CAUSE THERE IS LITTLE TO WRITE ON JUST EG DURATION. I JUST WROTE THE SAME THING OVA AND OVA. COULD HAV WRITTEN SO MUCH MORE DETAIL STUFF IF IT WAS ON ALL OF THE CONCEPTS. SO THERE U GO EXAMINERS THINK ABOUT THAT 1 4 NEXT TIME..... :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)