Ah well, at least it's over. (1 Viewer)

Z

Zeppelin

It wasn't the greatest paper, that's for sure, but at least there's no point worrying about it now. We can't change it. If you think you did really bad, then it just means that you have to put in the extra effort for your other subjects.

But I tell ya, if I get 75% for English, it will be almost as good as a UAI over 90. Now I can throw away all those damn notes, and tape over A Simple Plan! WOO!

Next up, Chemistry. Shouldn't be too bad. I've done extensive notes and stuff, and a bunch of past questions. Just more of the same, and I should be set.

*Fire_Fly*

Aweful

OMG :eek: That was awaful!! Just kill me now. I totally freaked out for Mods A & B. I think I misinterpreted the q on 'in the wild'. And the whole thing on your own interpretation was like WTF?? :confused: I think that was the worst exam EVER so I may as well go on the dole now cause I'm screwed! :(

SelphieBoffin

HSC
Gosh, I don't care what I get for english, I'm just sooooo glad it's over.
I'm never going to have to write anymore stupid english essays EVER AGAIN!
NO MORE ENGLISH EVER!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
:p :p :p :p

sub

SelphieBoffin said:
Gosh, I don't care what I get for english, I'm just sooooo glad it's over.
I'm never going to have to write anymore stupid english essays EVER AGAIN!
NO MORE ENGLISH EVER!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
:p :p :p :p
couldn't have put it better myself...all u ppl worrying abt eng, just fuking move on, and finish the rest of ur hsc, and THEN winge...u dun wanna fuk up the rest cos u cant get over eng...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
...or don't whinge at all! it;s only an hsc, it's not REALLY that important. my philosophy is that the only ppl who care about a UAI are ppl who haven't got one yet.

sub

i assume that definition includes u...or are u repeating and trying to get a better uai dougie? in which case u dig urself a deeper hole... :p

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
so it's a theory, ur welcome to make it more logical :)
i didn't say that everyone who hasn't got a uai worries though!
anyway, r we following eachother around this site or something sub?

sub

following...no...i wouldn't say that...
as for more logical...only those who worry have something to aim for...and haven't yet realised that it means shitall after the end of this year and uni places have been handed out...no one (apparently - from all the uni ppl i've talked to) cares abt the uai u get...some nerds get 100 uai, but still end up doing a 85 uai course. all ur doing now with the hsc is vying for a spot in a uni, after that it all goes out the window...employers dont look too heavily on ur hsc mark, despite all the crap ppl may tell u, they look for the amount of experience u have. in the long run, this is just a catalyst to get u working...think of the hsc as the best opportunity to get to where u want to go...
u can do what u want by applying thru tafe and then working ur way thru uni after that if need be. so u may lose a couple of years, but it isn't the end of the world. :p

how's that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)