Who used a prepared essay for Module A (1 Viewer)

coroneos

do u rkn u answered the qstn properly ??
I rkn any essay woulda answered the question

superbird

HSC
yeh i did. my essay was pretty much about the theme "In the wild" anyways. i reckon i did well in this section but would've liked to have written more and expanded my points. time is a bitch

lozza_86

HSC
I wish i had stuck with learnign my preped answers. i decided against it 3 weeks before the HSC cause i thought that the paper would be a hard one this year, they gave an easy one last year too! the question mayz well have been "tell me all you know about your texts" :mad:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
This is the easiest question i have ever come across. First sentence of the fucking syllabus. Prepared essay all the way! :uhhuh:

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
It was pretty much the same question as I got in my trial... so i had kept handing in updated trial essays to my teacher to get better and better... then lo and behold the question is the text type Ive been studying... same with module C

J

jhakka

I just wrote what I always write and kinda added a sentence at the end to relate it back. I'll just hope for the best.

angelxfunk

HSC
i muz say im happy with my quantity of writing! but not the quality. lets just hope the markers only look at the length and the few random big words i tried to occasionally throw in! and that Emma/Clueless Transformations question was soo broard! i suck at King Lear but tried my best... and wrote a sucky speech

lozza_86

HSC
i really think a prepared answer would have suited any of my options, "in the wild", "King Lear" and "Telling the Truth", they were all really general questions, better interpreted as "tell me about your texts?" If only all my exams are this easy :cool:

coroneos

I think they set the questions easier because the year of 2004 is realy shit compared to other years. Correct me if im wrong?

lucyinthehole

coroneos said:
I think they set the questions easier because the year of 2004 is realy shit compared to other years. Correct me if im wrong?
but how would they know that until they test us? o_O

superbird

HSC
coroneos said:
prepared responses might rate poorly with HSC markers!
so u started this thread just to criticize those who did pre-prepared essays?

lozza_86

HSC
lol hey my teachers have been telling us that we're a crap year too! well not that statement directly but you get the jist. that we're a really lazy year and can't be bothered. they've never seen a year not care as much as us :rolleyes:

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
from what i hear, our year did the worst ever recorded in the school cert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)