I Think They'll Use My Cloudstreet Essay As Next Years Band 1 Example!! (1 Viewer)

amesie

I'm serious! I did Hamlet/ Ros & Guil first.. took me 40 minutes. Wrote about 5 pages. Then Frontline. Went for about 50-60 minutes, had to ask for an extra booklet (wrote 9 pages), then did 3 pages for Cloudstreet, and did not refer to any extracts at all. Quite frankly, I had NO idea what I was talking about because I never read the text!

coroneos

lol.. i think they set out to test our time mgment techniques.. Easy mod a = waste a lot of time, leaving <60 for both B + C.

sub

lol...i agree cloudstreet was an fuking weird q...but the rest wer easy and strait fwd. :p
hopefully my knack of being able to make silly mistakes doesn't spill over into english as well. :(
amesie, reading the text might have helped...just a bit...but it still counts. the book isn't that bad...its just the readings fuk it up. :angry:

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
yeah, screw those who ruined english by telling ppl what they think of a text

scruffy012

HSC
amesie said:
I'm serious! I did Hamlet/ Ros & Guil first.. took me 40 minutes. Wrote about 5 pages. Then Frontline. Went for about 50-60 minutes, had to ask for an extra booklet (wrote 9 pages), then did 3 pages for Cloudstreet, and did not refer to any extracts at all. Quite frankly, I had NO idea what I was talking about because I never read the text!
yeah thats the same with my wuthering heights, i took 45 ins for R+G and Hamlet, and 45 for Frontline, but my wuthering heights was bad, only 3 pages, and none interconnected with another.

i hope my paper 1 was good

Scruffy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)