Lear thing B (1 Viewer)

OK heres what I did

Introduction: crap on about textual integrity and how Lear has changed through readings/productions still recognisable. Influence of context on meaning]

Summary of Scene 1:1

Existentalist view of this scence Brooks 1971 with reference to Jan Kott

Family/Psyc Dram view Eyre 1997

Summary of 5:3

Existentalist and Brooks
My opinion on this reading

Family/Psyc Drama and Eyre
My opinion on context of this: prevlance of family breakdow in contempoary society

Conclusion summarising and reinforcing answer to question/quote

I used lost of quotes and description of camera angle aand costuming, mese en scene in Lear productions!!!

lozza_86

HSC
yeah i did a similar thing. textual integrity, adn reception through time blah blah, my context has lead to an appreciation of this theme blah blah.

Midori

did any of u actually outline your own interpretation? i think that was the point. not to like go on about other people's interpretations

lozza_86

HSC
yeah, well i didn't really have an original interpretation cause everythings been suggested before, like i said i just stated that my context led to an appreciation or agreeance with a certain type of interpretaion and theme

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
all u had to do was say how you'd been influenced by others thoughts

nit

HSC
I used same scenes, etc as codename alpha, but basically converted eyre and his context into mine, used his ideas in conjunction with some extensions id developed for his production, and only fleetingly mentioned eyre himself...

I did the whole 1.1, 5.3 thing and referred to kott's essay, as well as thomas mcfarland's essay, but personalised contexts and content, though not person (ie no use of "I" which is always a trap)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)