Who's pursuing Business as a career (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
I would have to say that Business Studies is probably one of the most interesting and actually useful subjects in the HSC.
Anyways, I'm considering doing a Bachelor of Business at UTS. Anybody thinking the same?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ummm im hoping to do primary school teaching or if i dont get into that.. human resource management at uws (i like the people/er side of business)

Jesykah

I agree, I think business is useful too.
Im looking into a combined business and information technology degree, like Business Information Systems or eBusiness at Macquarie or UTS.
Sounds boring, I no! .... but hey! thats where the money is at the moment and thats what I enjoy ..... Hehe

ae

HSC
Eco is much more interesting and helpful for career in biz.
dun think biz is tat useful in apllication in real biz world.

HSC
I love Business

I am amining to do International Business at Macquarie Univerisity. I love learning business i find it interesting aswell.
Good luck in the future.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
I think just a standard Business degree is too common, even if it is from UTS, you'll end up stuck in a boring middle management position in an office.

BlindGuardian

but im planning to major in marketing and sports management
i cant become a pro soccer player...only semi-pro :(
but i still wanna get connected with the sport sumhow and i like interacting with people so marketing will be good for me.....long term goal.....marketing manager of NIKE :D:D:D:D:D
i think ill keep dreaming now

Acid

HSC
Yer, i'm planning to do either Business at UTS or Commerce at UNSW... majoring in accounting and finance.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
I'm with you Blindguardian, i'm pretty adept at business and commerce type things but i can't do them alone, oh so boring, so very boring. I love sports, nutrition, ect anything like that so B Nutrition / B Commerce is where it's at for me.

MaSoDiVa

i planning to do a bachelor of commerce at the university of wollongong majoring in marketing n international business :)

i love businesss!!!!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i wanna do business at uni too, but i didn't do business studies... do you think that'll put me at a disadvantage?

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Nope. Well, yes, i suppose it will have to put you at a disadvantage, but not a major one.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i hope they don't crack "business study students only" jokes there, i'd hate to be the only one not getting it :)

mayhemily

HSC
no chance in hell would I do business at uni. Ive been doing it for the last five years of my life and that is way enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)