How bad will this stuff me up (1 Viewer)

dazzi_dani

HSC
Hey all

Im doing the HSC through tafe and well our business teacher is kind of lacking and no one in out class knew we were actually meant to have a case study or anything like that prepared and since we hadnt finished the course our trial was modified so we didnt need a case study for that either. so in the hsc exam i only made 1 reference to something about qantas because i had it on the top of my head but the rest of my essay was fine so i guess my question is how badly will this affect my mark?

thanks in advance!

superbird

HSC
won't affect it much. as i have said previously and u can even check out the standards packages urself (in particular 2002 i think) a band 5/6 response only made a couple of sentences mention of his case study

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
No, it really is a minor part, if you got all the elements but missed a case study you're probably only looking at losing 2 marks.

superbird

HSC
Stilla said:
No, it really is a minor part, if you got all the elements but missed a case study you're probably only looking at losing 2 marks.
i second that

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
no... if you don't mention ANY case studies in the section that states *uses relevant knowledge of business studies with examples/case studies
as one of only two points in the rubric...
i'm fairly sure it's impossible to get over like band 3-4 with 0 case studies what-so-ever.

dazzi_dani

HSC
wow i feel a bit better now!
i guess im lucky i added a couple of things about qantas in there.
we all just have to hope for the best now
thanks all

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I had a shocking teacher too, but I also had textbooks and the syll...

dazzi_dani

HSC
Yeah seems there are quite a few dodgy business teachers out there. i have a feeling our textbook was probably not the right choice either probably outdated aswell and as embarrasing as it is to admit this i didnt know we were meant to have a copy of the syllabus well atleast none of the teachers for any of our couses have ever given us one! so i wouldnt even know what one looks like!

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
13/20 is maximum they can give you if you have not included a case study at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)