HELP HELP !!! NEED it By TONIGHT! :@ (1 Viewer)

joeyjeremy

HSC
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Bad News

We have to redo the YEAR 11 LONG RESPONSE last question in the Year 11 Prelim TEST this year, for prac becoz everyone sucked in it.
And i have no idea atm and i need help PLZ REPLY ASAP
This is the question =D

The stimulus is: In the first year nearly one thurd od all start ups failed on average. It is estoimated that up to 30,000 busiessiness fail in Australia annually. almost 100 every working days. A huge waste of human and economic resources. There are a number of key factors that need to be considered to increase chances of business success rates.

Using the stimulus above and your own knowledge of Business studies wirite a business report on the key considerations which need to be lookd at when starting a busiess in Australia. Evaluate the success and faliure of businesses in AUstralia?????

Like i would need some info for each consideration its should be about a page.. just give me some answers and ill mix it into a business report form. Thanks PLZ URGENT!! : :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

joeyjeremy

HSC
well that was one of the long responses in our year 11 prelim freaking exam.
We all sucked and our teacher told us to do it for homework AGAIN :mad:
PLZ HELP IF U KNOW !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

username

HSC
Lol i have my hsc maths exam tomoz, i aint bothered. Sorry, just get zero its year 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)