Easiest Exam Ever (1 Viewer)

phantastic

EEE

no really... there was nothing wrong with that exam at all... it was a good layout and everything was very true to the syllabus... like with all MCQ papers some of the MC questions do get a bit tricky... but apart from that it all went down to whether you knew the syllabus or not....

no one to blame but yourself for failing

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
If you can't recognise when someone's being flippant, then i doubt you can handle an HSC exam, even a rudimentary one.

Boom Selecta

HSC
I'm starting the business studies course now and they gave us this years exam today.

Looks hard, but i guess i don't know most of the content.

lexii

Stilla said:
If you can't recognise when someone's being flippant, then i doubt you can handle an HSC exam, even a rudimentary one.
You understand the definition of, and use appropriately, the words flippant and rudimentary, yet you can't recognise when someone is being sarcastic? And you have the nerve to insult someone elses capacities to sit an HSC examination? :uhhuh:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Haris_J said:
EEE

no really... there was nothing wrong with that exam at all... it was a good layout and everything was very true to the syllabus... like with all MCQ papers some of the MC questions do get a bit tricky... but apart from that it all went down to whether you knew the syllabus or not....

no one to blame but yourself for failing
Which ratio from financial reports is affected by the historical cost method of accounting for a purchase? Very true to the syllabus? The top business markers and SMH disagree.

hen

come on serious??? this was much harder then all the previous exams and some of the wording come on - the worst ever 'marketing strategy not marketing Strategies and lets not get started on the wording on the m/c

bubblychic

hate to say it but the paper sucked. i guess i've never been great at business studies but compared to the past 3 years papers, i found it diffficult. i had done the past 3 years paper and gotten at least 80%, but i think i will be lucky if i pass

phantastic

NO really.. you fucking people are retarded...
do you really have some sort of problem reading and fucking comprehending what someone says... i mean shit... why the fuck are you even doing the HSC... how have you managed to live for this long?

i admit that in EVERY FUCKING MC SECTION for as many subjects you can name... there are always tricky MCQ's... whoop dee fucking do... 1 MCQ that was hard... and just because of 1 mark people assume the enitre exam was hard... well tough fucking luck... to you i can only say success begins with an 'S' ...for Suicide... so take the hint = p

and as for the business markers and SMH... they're just a bunch of fucks... because so many SMH reporters and staff are just pro's on the new HSC. And which markers said it was hard??? What was that? just a couple of loser teachers who are claiming the exam was hard because their toy-boy/girl students cried to them saying how badly they failed

When you mention the business studies course to be "wrote learning"... so called "top markers" want to roll over and die as does the board because that's in no way appropriate

hen86... i suggest you go back and do K-12 once more... WOW THE WORDING WAS DIFFICULT haha what a joke

only people so far that have made worthwhile comments are natstar and lexii...

and Stilla i heared Mitre10 was having a discount sale on rope... i think they have some nylon rope ... should be smoother around the neck

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
geez, someone was abused as a child......theres organisation which help your kind of people......you fuckin pyscho mofo......and the test was hard.....now continue with your pyschotic insults u pyscho.......fukin

phantastic

yeah there is a place for people like me... its called earth... and theres places for people like you... no wait... im sorry we haven't been able to find anywhere for people like you... i guess you just have to ruin it for me and all the other people that are even a little intelligent.

... forgot about the abused child thing...
No i wasn't abused as a child

... maybe if you had some abuse in your life you'd have turned out a better human being

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Haris_J said:
and Stilla i heared Mitre10 was having a discount sale on rope... i think they have some nylon rope ... should be smoother around the neck
Thanks for the tip, i'll keep it in mind just before i string your underachieving, overcompensating childish ass up from the rafters.

hessie

i think the problem with the MC comes when you think about the q too much. For the historical cost accounting question, its in the sylabus in the section about the inefficiencies/problems with the balance sheet. As such, the only answer to the ratio is one that is derived from the balance sheet, which was ROE.

Same with most of the MC, although other answers could be considered right, based on the sylabus they weren't. I thought the MC was a lot harder than in previous years, but overall the test was ok.

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
i liked the exam, i studied alot for it and i have to agree the mc was a bit wierd but besides thats it was tops and i was cheerin

Smiley :D CvH

HSC
dat exam waz great en dough mc was bit wierd, i did most of da section 1 n 2 wid at least > i hr 2 spear den I finish both section 3 n 4. Most veri straight foreward. !!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)