Okay. Confess, who else HATED this exam? (1 Viewer)

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
........Apart from me and a smattering of other similary inclined people at my school...

Feel free to rant and rave as much as you feel. I don't want to hear any gushing about how "fabulous" it was or how "easy" it was or "how prepared" you were.

Purely agressive rants.

Step forward! Post!! :cool:

great_one_56

well since no one else has replied I thought I should din't much like the exam at all. I was talking to one of my friends and apparently we didn't even get taught one of the questions. Personaly didn't notice since I was feeling so bad about not being able to answer the drivers section but finally made up something for it and apparently I answered it correctly but the paper was still a shocker

shortie_190

i found the paper ok..at least it didnt have legsislation on it but i didnt like the essays for food product development and food manufacture

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
foodtech:(

the exam was baaad...i hated it..i wasnt expecting most of it and i had studied so much before hand..i dont know..i guess theres no point complaining bout it now..its over..:(((

amy123

Food tech exam: total rubbish

I can't believe the appauling response to this bloody brilliant forum. Is there no one else in the state who has seen the light/ come to their senses (insert other analogy here) and realised, albeit a bit late, that the food tech exam SUCKED! Did no one else walk out of the hall and think to themselves "Damn those board of studies people" ? Come on, hands up...who else thought it was ridiculous?

HSC
i didn't mind it. i was actually really glad that the whole paper was so damn general, like you didn't have to refer to any legislation or anything, because i hardly studied at all.

it was a pretty bullshittable exam (and after studying for english for so long, i have to say that my bs skills have been somewhat heightened, hahah)

.. and i think i just defeated the purpose of this topic.

jodes_w

dead set sucked!

yeh dont worry i hated it too, the drivers thing got me too, i wrote completely the wrong thing, dead set! they could have worded it better at least. geez. and yeh the essays were crap too... i studied a fair bit for this exam, but hmmm seems like it was a waste of time now. dammit. oh well, on with the 4 remainders. good luck every1!

Nara

HSC
thank god its over

well i thought the it was crap. i mean do the BOS people just wake up in the morning and say 'i think i will make the HSC as hard as i can' seriously they really need to look at what their doing!! and then they have the cheek to tell us 'dont stress'

Afa

well considering that i didnt study
i finished the test in an hour and i just walked out
i had enough
i was at the point that i was writing bullshit
but the long essay question one of them bout the design brief i did 5nhalf pages
so i was luky

heheh
cbf sitting there for ages so after an hour i walked out
but mind u i answered everything

henry

HSC
i completed the exam but i really hated it. Who would have thought u needed to include the title "journeys over landscapes"

v-tech

that exam was easy as putting a hot knife through butter
(pardon the pun)

sweet stuff

i dont understand what all you people are complaining about. it was one of the easiest papers ever. you got 2 points for naming the sectors plus you got 8 points for the lable requirements consider yourselves lucky compared to the other past papers. Yes i agree about the drivers as we didnt learn that considering we were told just to use our excel books but that was it but bs came in handy for that. i actually like the exam .

amy123

sweet stuff said:
i dont understand what all you people are complaining about. it was one of the easiest papers ever. you got 2 points for naming the sectors plus you got 8 points for the lable requirements consider yourselves lucky compared to the other past papers. Yes i agree about the drivers as we didnt learn that considering we were told just to use our excel books but that was it but bs came in handy for that. i actually like the exam .
Um, what part of "Purely aggressive rants only" did you fail to read? This forum is only open to genuinely intelligent people who recognized the test for what it was (i.e., total crap).

julie nabhan

i agrree

i now food tech exam was ages ago but there were heaps of things i didnt know... i wish i could do it all again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)