My exam story (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
We were about an hour in, and one of the exam dudes fainted. I of course didnt look, but apparently everyone else did. A little while after that one of the others goes "You can have 10mins extra"

I guess we cant put in a missadventure now :)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
jumb said:
We were about an hour in, and one of the exam dudes fainted. I of course didnt look, but apparently everyone else did. A little while after that one of the others goes "You can have 10mins extra"

I guess we cant put in a missadventure now :)
bet someone paid him

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
That wasnt as good as our uni exams... There was burning toast in one of the kitchens and we had to get evacuated. Hehehe 20 mins waiting outside cramming some extra study

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
welshi said:
bet someone paid him
Lol, I would have paid some one at my school to do that to get extra time... damn Q 3! Damn it to hell.... stupid lack of time! *shakes fist angrily*

CrashOveride

HSC
wtf that actually happens? before the exam someone was informing me about that

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I doubt he will be back. The funny thing about it was i just ignored it and when she said "You can have 10 more mins" I was like, wtf!?

Cab31

HSC
omg i love back to the future beaky...i used it as a related text in journeys

xeriphic

okai not only did we not get any extra time, some people were late and we started the exam late...and she stopped us like 2 mins eariler

disco_dave said:
are you serious??? ten extra minutes cause someone farted!! ha

what school you at?? might do the rest of the exams there..
Fainted not farted...however if they wack on extra time for farting im having beans for dinner.

Paroissien

HSC
We also got ten extra minutes, but it was because someone called in a bomb scare so we had to evacuate. God I hate my school

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Paroissien said:
We also got ten extra minutes, but it was because someone called in a bomb scare so we had to evacuate. God I hate my school
Ahah. That's funnier.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Beck the Bimbo said:
Fainted not farted...however if they wack on extra time for farting im having beans for dinner.
HA, damn i fell like a fool right now. i even read it a few times!!! thats why i thought it was so funny... not that funny anymore

did the stop the hole exam???

bomb threat, we were talkin about one of them on here the other day. check the school chat, it prob was someone commenting it that thread!! hehe

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hmmm, ours was made SOOOOOO MELODRAMATIC!
we had to be there an hour early!
Practically for the first 30 minutes, we sat around talking ( the smarter ones studied like me :p ). Then at 10 to 9, we went in with Advanced first (hoorah for us!).
Then the head supervisor talkd for a while.

SOOOOOOO THAT LEFT US WITH 20 minutes to do NOTHING!
Maybe it was just me, but the silence (where i could even hear my friend a few rows down breathing - maybe its only because he has one lung, but yeh!).
Everyone sat there quietly and it was really edgy... then SOMEONES PHONE RANG!
STUPID PERSON

Then..... as the principal left the room, he closed the door reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy slowly.. all the tension was so unnecessary...

Then.. 9:20 - hit the pen and pad.
I didnt have enough time for q3, and section 1 had a 4th text? Wtf?!

Anyways.. enough whining from me... someone else's turn to talk!

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Atotoi said:
Hmmm, ours was made SOOOOOO MELODRAMATIC!
we had to be there an hour early!
Practically for the first 30 minutes, we sat around talking ( the smarter ones studied like me :p ). Then at 10 to 9, we went in with Advanced first (hoorah for us!).
Then the head supervisor talkd for a while.

SOOOOOOO THAT LEFT US WITH 20 minutes to do NOTHING!
Maybe it was just me, but the silence (where i could even hear my friend a few rows down breathing - maybe its only because he has one lung, but yeh!).
Everyone sat there quietly and it was really edgy... then SOMEONES PHONE RANG!
STUPID PERSON

Then..... as the principal left the room, he closed the door reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy slowly.. all the tension was so unnecessary...

Then.. 9:20 - hit the pen and pad.
I didnt have enough time for q3, and section 1 had a 4th text? Wtf?!

Anyways.. enough whining from me... someone else's turn to talk!

LOL ours was the complete opposite.... we all trouped in, chatted even thru the supervisor's talks, and then at 9.23 she looked at the clock and went "Oh.... err, you should start reading now" and we were all like MEH, ok watever!

LOL :D

Paroissien

HSC
disco_dave said:
did the stop the hole exam???

bomb threat, we were talkin about one of them on here the other day. check the school chat, it prob was someone commenting it that thread!! hehe
Yeah everyone had to clear out for about 10 minutes while the police checked over the building; mighty disruptive

And na, it would be some bogan from year 9-10 that dropped out. Our school gets probably 3-4 a year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)