Does anyone else have to sit two exams on the same day, e.g chem and pd/h/pe? (1 Viewer)

sweetiee94

Are you doing chemistry and PD/H/PE? I am i cant believe they put both exams on the same day, especially 3 hr exams that are so demanding. i dunno what im going to be doing in my break, stressing that i failed chem and that my hand will be too sore for pd/h/pe.

cool_bananas25

HSC
I'll be suffering the pain too!
But I guess we at least can be thankful that PE isnt before chemistry! ! !
If that was the case, THEN My hand would drop off- 10-12 essay questions in Pe isnt exactly what i call cruisey!
Least in Chem, its only a bunch of calculations and 1-2 extended responses :D
Good luck too guys by the way! :)

I_hate_HSC

I had to do english paper 1 and music aural skills test on the same day. It's worse for you tho because it was only 2 hour english exam and 1 hour music exam... I feel sorry for ya. I'm doin the chemistry test on friday too, thank god its the only exam that day for me tho, im still gona fail... I hope yous do well tho in the two exams tho, for the ppl that have chem and P.E

lozza_86

HSC
yeah i have to do chem and Pe as well. :eek: it certainly does suck. they've put two large exams on the one day. and i hate arvo exams! oh well. iM finished by November! all my exams are crammed into the first two weeks. :uhhuh: it has its positives and negatives.

Aussiechick

HSC
yeah I have 2 like that. I had English Paper 1 and Music on the same day, & I also have Modern History/IPT on the same day

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Ext Jap and drama are scheduled for the same time... so i do ext in the morning, then im not allowed to talk to ANYONE for 2 hours... then I do drama.

I have a BOS person with me in those two hours... so im thinking of fun things to do with them ;)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
THE FIRST DAY!!!

English AoS... 4 hours later... Music 2!!!

swingle

yep pdh and chem 2moro, then ancient and french on the 4th nov. so terribly inconvenient, eh?

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
my mate's got 3 in a row in wk3.
thursday - eco's and then EES
friday morning - ext. english
ouch

Kate_J

Too many exams!

Heaps of my friends have had four in a row this week with no breaks. I have both PDH and chem tomorrow. Freaking out, I really should be studying.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
all my exams have at least one day separation :D

timrie6

HSC
N/A
My timetable is fucked.

1st day: English & Music 1
Last day: Legal & Art

grr

lil_eza

HSC
Yes.,
3 hr Physics
followed by
3 hours of Religion
OH JOY!!!! Can't wait ( sarcasm implied)
And do know what else sux- when u have a indo exam till 5 oclock the night before ur modules, have a headache and go to sleep without studying, get to the exam the next day and realise how helplessly screwed u are !!!

Hutty1986

HSC
Uni Grad
I have Modern History ( 3 Hours of intense crap..) then IPT ( 3 Hours of making up answers to stupid questions )

This is so ridiculous, you'd expect them to organise 2 exams in a single day in maybe like Year 9 exams... not the HSC!

Talk about "professional organisation"... the BOS shits me 2 tears!

Once the HSC is over we shall be HAPPY.......
Once we start partying we shall be DRUNK AND HAPPY

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I have English Extension 1 and Software Design and Dev. Pity really, as SDD is my best subject by far; I'll most likely be burned out mentally by the time I need to do it..

quarxer

HSC
One no one's said yet on wed next week i got ext. maths and senior (probably the only person to do both subjects) and the next wed physics and religion with ipt the afternoon before.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
quarxer said:
One no one's said yet on wed next week i got ext. maths and senior (probably the only person to do both subjects) and the next wed physics and religion with ipt the afternoon before.
Senior science? Oh what, I always thought you couldn't do Physics as well as Senior Science. Dammit, wish I knew that before year 11. I would ace the thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)