Encore nominations 2013 (in 2014) (1 Viewer)

hjhj

HSC
Hi Guys,

Has anyone received an Encore nomination yet? If so, well done!

I know I'm not going to get one, but I just want to know when other members in my class can expect a letter! :spin:

Any reply would be great!

Thanks!

hjhj

HSC
P.S we are in a mostly regional/country area... so it may take longer for the letters or whatever to arrive!

madharris

HSC
N/A
One of my students got nominated last friday, but yeah it might take a little bit longer for them to notify someone in an area that is difficult to get to.

Good luck though :)

hjhj

HSC
Oh that seems a bit strange, since HSC music exams only finished last friday... anyway well done!

hjhj

HSC
I'm pretty sure you get a letter in the mail... but I don't know whether it goes through to your school (like OnStage) or just straight to your home address...

ec1623

HSC
I have a message on my students online page but got no letter

hjhj

HSC
congratulations! :) yeah it seems quite strange how they do things... i don't have a message (not that I expected one) but I do have a nomination form link on my students online thing? which is weird, but that might be there for everyone... well i hope you receive a letter as well, coz everyone loves a letter! :)

ec1623

HSC
That means you got one! I just have 'HSC showcase & exhibition nomination' but no form! So im very confused

hjhj

HSC
ooh really? hmm I'm a bit skeptical because you got a message, and I have no message :( ... yeah I only have the link that leads to nowhere, it just says "Encore forms are closed" or something and then it has some dates of when its open, haha I'm pretty sure i don't have a nomination because of the non-message factor :)

hjhj

HSC
wait did you get a message in the 'My Messages' section? :) (sorry I'm being annoying) :/

grabbabag

HSC
N/A
hey! where'd you find the nomination form link on students online?

hjhj

HSC
Hi! the link is listed somewhere in the 'My Details' section under HSC showcase & exhibitions nomination, I think if you have that link under that heading, then you are nominated. It also appears on the Home Page under the Students Details banner and it has a list of things written in read and then at the bottom of that short list, below Change HSC PIN, will be the words 'ENCORE nomination form'... so yes I'm pretty sure that if you have those links appear then you are nominated and should have received or will very soon receive a letter (but if no letter then no nomination) :)

ec1623

HSC
When you click on the 'my details' tab, it just says 'HSC exhibition and showcase nomination', and you can't click on it or anything. But i don't have 'Encore nomination form' under that list of things you mentioned. I do DT as well but the nominations aren't posted till end of exams, not sure if it might pop up now though? any thoughts?

hjhj

HSC
my nomination form has just appeared! yay! so yours might have come up by now? :)

yoyo987

HSC
When did you guys sit your exams? I sat mine on the 13th, do you think I have a chance to still get a nomination?

hjhj

HSC
mmm mine was on the 13th as well and I got my letter a few days ago (23rd)... but if your in a far off land then it might take a few extra days before it reaches you? but a certain way to find out (before you may receive a letter) is to go on the Students Online page and see if you have the ENCORE link and form on there :) good luck!

necessarahli

HSC
hey guys has anyone filled out the encore form? i can't seem to find where you can say that a piece is for extension, seems like only core and elective components are available. anyone else having the same issue?

hjhj

HSC
I would assume thats because it doesn't matter which pieces were for extension, music 2, or music 1 anymore because they just pick the best pieces/people from any course they like :)

JackFrerer

HSC
Has anyone been nominated for composition? I've been nominated for performance, just wondering if composition nominations have been sent out yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)