• 90-100

Votes: 38 24.7%

• Total voters

sub

100 come to meee!!!!

*unfotunately marks start slowing after 30 marks...*

oh crap...

speedy3020

Wow, well i did no study for chem until 8 this morning caus hey what can i say, chem just seems to stick in my head and i managed to do about 85% confidently with a few answers pulled out of my ass getting around half the total marks for those.
I reckon around 70+ reckon --> hope

But then again i had 2 people in my class leave after about an hour and they left out the whole of the last section and im guessing chunks of the whole exam so down goes my mark.........

sub

SpoRTsGaL said:
i answered the whole bloody thing but i had to make quite a lot of stuff up. as I have said in pretty much every post I have made in here, the exam was complete bullshit. I felt that I went better in English than I did in chem, and English is supposed to be my worst (or one of).
hey hey we're in the same boat...english was better...even wif the fukn mod b q....chem just REALLY suked.

Scanorama

HSC
sub said:
hey hey we're in the same boat...english was better...even wif the fukn mod b q....chem just REALLY suked.
Join the club. I thought English woul dbe my worst subject but it turns out CHEMISTRY is the worst, stupid exams.

Timmy-V

probably 50-59... I hope lol :p Actually I would rather a higher mark but I'm being realistic... If I get into the 60-mid 70's range I'll be extremely happy!

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A
I don't think it's fair to scale someone down jsut becuase their school did bad. Why must that be so? Frankly it's going to affect me, lolZ.. there were 6 guys who walked out early. Why must i suffer from such social determinants?
Doesn't the principles of social justice teach the HSC markers anything?

natalie22

im aiming for 50%...dammit i dont no who else did forensic chemistry as their option but it was hard! normally u can make it up but this time was quite a challenge!!!
multiple choice were okish...
short answers....hmm some were good others quite the opposite!!

lukechristie1

good i hope

i need to get in the mid 70's for the course i wanna do at uni, hopefully i'll get it after my tragic attempt at english advanced paper 2. others have gone alright though. it'd be good if i got higher. please let me get what i need and even higher if possible.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
60-69% ... my realistic estimate ...

70-79% ... *hopeful* estimate

=/

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm i don't know what all the fuss is about. Nothing you couldnt really study for, and well...yeh. Bout 80's for me i reckon, anything below i'll be severely dissapointed. Hopefully... i can imagine that magic 90 :D

ramanij

xprshn said:
I don't think it's fair to scale someone down jsut becuase their school did bad. Why must that be so? Frankly it's going to affect me, lolZ.. there were 6 guys who walked out early. Why must i suffer from such social determinants?
Doesn't the principles of social justice teach the HSC markers anything?

u shouldn't worry bout dat too much. apparently if their is a big difference between the marks achieved at skool and the marks achieved in hsc den their performance in exams are disregarded and do not affect ur skool assessemtns

alien

HSC
it was an ok exam i thought, our trial was WAY harder. stupid overestimating school!!!! my hope:above 80. my mark: probably around 70, 75ish. care factior? alot cos i need it for my uai! darn...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)