Post ur thoughts on the xam here if ya dont wanna be on the 3rd page of the other (1 Viewer)

Afrojack

eh yeh i started this one coz i wanted to have a whinge without going to the 3rd page. i also wanted ppl to for sorry for me and who'd read to the 3rd page.

ANYWHO

well that was waaaaaaayheyhey out there. like fark. typical 1,2 markers 4 marks...4 marks 1,2 marks.

anyone notice no Fritzy.... like fark thats an entire dot point. i did the shipwrecks and salvage topic. n e one notice nothing on cathodic protection again another whole dotpoint. exam scared teh fudge outta me...if chems gonna be so wtf what bout maths or even ..................PHYSICS!

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Uhh...can that post be anymore incoherant? And a lot of people do read to the 3rd page so don't have a cry

(I quite liked the test btw)

sub

srsly dude...some guy/girl out there;s gonna have an epileptic fit cos of ur sig..change it pls

Mithoric

HSC
Easiest exam I've ever done, it was rediculously easy.. Where was the real chemistry? I was hoping for heaps harder questions, so that I could really distance myself from the bulk of the marks but they were pretty average really so now everyone will do well..

skiguy_hsv

HSC
Mithoric said:
Where was the real chemistry?
I'll say!!! I would've written like maybe 3 equations the whole exam!!! And maybe 2 things on REDOX. It was all writing! Hardly any real, hardcore Chemistry in it at all... Was there much in anyones elective?

nit

HSC
you should have realised the lack of real chem in the syllabus before now surely...

xeriphic

skiguy_hsv said:
I'll say!!! I would've written like maybe 3 equations the whole exam!!! And maybe 2 things on REDOX. It was all writing! Hardly any real, hardcore Chemistry in it at all... Was there much in anyones elective?
in shipwrecks there was that electrolysis half equations, then ahhhhhhhhhhhh faraday so annoying

mojako

HSC
smegthehead said:
yeah its the same in the physics syllabus. waffle questions galore
chemistry syllabus is better than physics.
physics goes into history and chem just applies chem knowledge to everyday tasks undertaken by professional chemists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)