Finished in 45 min (1 Viewer)

TooF

Two (out of 10 in my class) of my friends walked out after the first hour was up
hehe no surprises there
chem is everyone's dud and gonna bring the average down.. really lowww...

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I finished in an hour, and yes, that's with answering all the questions, then again, I have turbo pen :D

It was amusing, I was hoping the guy ranked below me would do well so he'd push my rank up, and he was hoping I'd do well and drag his rank up...and then I'm walking down the street at 11 and he drives past, sees me, realises I didn't try very hard and I hear him screaming as he drives past as he realises we're both screwed :D

Bah, it's only chem!

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
thats funny ... lol ... :D

<<lauren>>

out of twenty people in my class, more than half didn't make it till the end - there was seven or eight still there after three hours, the rest all left after an hour, hour and a half...

it was a bit of an achievement in itself to make the three hours, i surprised myself by actually having something to fill in all the gaps for the whole time i was there. i guess cramming does work to some extent!

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I depended entirely on cramming for the chem exam. Hell, I'm depending entirely on cramming for the entire HSC :D I do ancient history by distance ed...and still haven't finished 2 of the topics :D

"How to do the HSC in 20 days" :D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I left 16 minutes before the end. I had answered all the questions and checked my paper, so I felt no need to stay. The first girl left an hour after we started, and then only 2 other people left before me.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I knew it wouldn't take me three hrs to do the paper so i took my time and stayed til the end. I left questions and went back and did them three times until they were all done. That left me about 20 mins at the end.

mary^^

HSC
N/A
i finished pretty much as she said pens down
but yeh... watever we'll see who does better ayyyyy wOOOOOOOOOOooo

budj

HSC
It took me the whole three hours. The core took 1.5 hours (multiple choice 3 mins), and the option (industrial) took me the other 1.5 hours

Nomsqi

yeh, it took me three hours, although i forgot stuff about industrial chem, so i'll be luck to pass that section and for the core i only missed to questions, but bull shitted alot:p, just wanna PASS!!!!!

But overall i thought the exam would have been harder, for someone that dont get chem well i thought i did alright.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i thought it was a pretty long exam cuz i remember i finished only 5 mins before the end. Or maybe i'm just a slow writer cuz i saw people around leisurely flicking through their pages like 20 mins before me

steph317

If it makes anyone feel better I've heard that chem students from Ruse were pushed to finish in the allocated 3hrs and were writing right up until the end without any time to check...However, then again it could be an indication that they were all working away much harder than all of us! ;)

I'm sure we all did relatively okay even if it was one of the dodgiest exams mankind has ever seen.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Our school had a policy that you couldn't leave exams early hehe! You had to stay to the end no matter what.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Our school had a policy that you couldn't leave exams early hehe! You had to stay to the end no matter what.
the school cant stop you! ... its in the Board guildlines, that you can leave after the first hour, but not in the last 15min! ... sux to be u tho :p

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
i've never had the chance to leave an exam early...not that i would, anyway. But I always take up the whole 2/3 hours. During the chem exam on Friday I got a bit worried because so many people were leaving within the first hour or so. Then I realised that they were just slackers who left out/couldn't answer half the paper.

If I finished everything with time to spare I would still go over my answers, I wouldn't leave...

F_W01

I have finished a few exams early. I varied between leaving and saying back to go over my answers. Either is OK. Some people will stay to the end even if they finish really early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)