• crap

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • F'n shithouse, im angry!

Votes: 27 14.2%

• Total voters

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
just wondering what you rate the paper... i thought it was F'n shit house and i have the shits now cause i have that feeling that you know you did bad!! :vcross:

enjoy the ratings

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Nice test, got all of q 10. Easier than last year but still a good challenge

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Managore said:
...easy... GODDAMN STUPID MISTAKES
EASY, what. ok i can see where you are comming from. i made heaps of stupid mistakes and maybe if i hadnt have made those mistakes, i wouldnt have destroyed myself!!!

leave reasons for you poll vote everyone!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
acmilan1987 said:
Nice test, got all of q 10. Easier than last year but still a good challenge
Well at least not as messy as last year.

Didn't stop me having about 6 pages crossed out though.

Oh well, still got all of everything.

Thomas_wow

i confidently ( i think) answered quesitons 1-8, and might possible scrape a few marks 9-10 which is a bonus for a student not doing ext.3, which is why i was quite happy with the exam... tho, every time i come out of an exam confident i usually do really bad ;[

shoelace

easy?? oh dear.. hahaha.. i thought it was ok i guess. i usually get out all the questions so today was a bit of a disappointment coz i only got bits of 9 and 10. trials were much easier

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
My first challenge was the last part of Question 10... had an hour to do it... and still didn't do it! ARGH!

Working backwards is a beauty, so much easier to work forwards in some cases. It's legit too... Take that! e^x >= x^e question!

This exam is probably twice as easy as my Trial 2u exam. But that might just be Sefton High's habit of lobbing in sneaky bastardly questions into otherwise easy math exams...

Last edited:

Dr Go-tech

moolace said:
easy?? oh dear.. hahaha.. i thought it was ok i guess. i usually get out all the questions so today was a bit of a disappointment coz i only got bits of 9 and 10. trials were much easier
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't find it too easy... I thought it was crap, coz i reckon I only got about 5 marks in the last 3 questions!! haha.... mmm...

Do all you guys who found it easy do 3 Unit??

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Dr Go-tech said:
I do 3u, and I found it piss-easy, except for last section. That's 2 marks off a potential of 120... I'm gonna get such a (verbal) hiding from my parents now...

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Man that test was HARD :( Ah wells hehe maybe next time (oh wait there isnt a next time :D)

shoelace

Dr Go-tech said:
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't find it too easy... I thought it was crap, coz i reckon I only got about 5 marks in the last 3 questions!! haha.... mmm...

heehee.. GAH! no way... and i'm meant to be 2nd in 2 unit hahaha... 3 unit on wednesday is gonna be really bad.

mozzie

HSC
well i stuffed it big...that whole working backward idea kinda scaped me....had time ....lol used 15 booklets ... :vcross: all i wanna do is bury my head in the sand and never come out...but got 3 unit to go

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
My assumption is that people used more than booklet per question because:
1) working... scribbled out... working... scribbled out... shit, first working was right... no room left... new booklet please!
2) used a "beat around the bush" method to answer the question.
3) drew diagrams spanning 3 pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)