possible 5unit maths ? (1 Viewer)

withacock

HSC
it has been announced today on the bos website (boardofstudies) that a new course is being considered labelled 5unit maths. THis seems to be an extended version of the 4unit course including such topics as cockics(conics 2) and mechockicks(mechanics2).. post and find out wats happening

sub

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... get ur head out of ur pants mate...

and ur hands too...

mojako

HSC
withacock said:
it has been announced today on the bos website (boardofstudies) that a new course is being considered labelled 5unit maths. THis seems to be an extended version of the 4unit course including such topics as cockics(conics 2) and mechockicks(mechanics2).. post and find out wats happening
no man

my dad works for the Board and he hasn't told me about that

So, u LIED! :p

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
withacock said:
WTF?!?!?!
i was joking about them starting this like 4 months ago....bahaha harder 4 unit.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, what a guy, 2 posts, and already banned...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If they were going to introduce another course it would be six unit anyway. Moron.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Vampire said:
i can't even imagine 6 unit maths...thats like more than half your HSC!!
I wet my pants when I saw this thread title. But alas, it is too good to be true. ;(

6 unit maths
0 unit english (didn't you hear? it's not compuslory anymore)
chemistry
software design and development

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol sif u wudnt do english, english is cool...
id do 6unit maths, 3u history, 2u adv english, 1u religion...but itll never happen unfortunately

sub

Dougie said:
still, it'd suit some of these freaks!
itd also suit those tards that want the easy way out...it doesnt help any tho...u still have to do english, AND four subjects...so at the minimum, u'll be doing 12 units...i dont think thats worth having to 6 units of maths...no matter how enticing the scaling may be :)

Giant Lobster

HSC
hahaha
originally 4u math was designed for the freaks but since the scaling is so mad all these wannabes start doin it and basically fuck the scaling up

if it were up to me, 6u math exists and is an invitation course only :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)