The 2004 HSC - General Mathematics Paper (1 Viewer)

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I got about 5 friends doing it . So I hope they do well , but not to well like 95 -100 % , lol

BabySilver

HSC
Back home already. Thik i did great
Only had one problem I thought was a misprint, but after reading it 5 times I realised my dyslexia was playing up. I just hope I didn't stuff anything else up.

Hey I'm posting during my exam time.. do I get points for scavenger hunt?

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
wow.....i reckon that was the easiest exam i had sooo far - just hope i dont fail that now. lol. anywayz i reckon that was pretty good - im happy with it and i finished bout 1/2 early. i reckon i did ok!:D there were only a couple of questions that i think i stuffed up on - otherwise great!

AngelSG86

Okay, just finished. I think I did alright. Its actually the first one I feel pretty confident about. There's a few bits I think I stuffed up on. Btw, on the question about Carmel and her straw, how many bags of straw did you get? I think I ended up waaaaay over. My conversion from metres to centimetres was a bit dodgy. I finished about 5 mins early so I had to sit around for like twenty minutes while they collected all the papers and stuff.

BabySilver

HSC
AngelSG86 said:
Okay, just finished. I think I did alright. Its actually the first one I feel pretty confident about. There's a few bits I think I stuffed up on. Btw, on the question about Carmel and her straw, how many bags of straw did you get? I think I ended up waaaaay over. My conversion from metres to centimetres was a bit dodgy. I finished about 5 mins early so I had to sit around for like twenty minutes while they collected all the papers and stuff.
11.5 i think? rounded it to 12

greentree

well i think i did pretty ok and i hope so as well to try and pull up my crap chem mark!!!i hated the stupid bearing question cause i had the right answer then i changed it, what a dickhead!!!!i got 114 bags i think, so i hope its right, i love gen math!!!well as much as a person can really love math!!lol:)

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
I got 114 bags too. LOL. I actually liked the exam as well... no where NEAR as difficult as past exams. I was a bit pissed there was nothing about Simpson's Rule in there... and glad that there weren't too many questions on bearings.

BabySilver

HSC
don't tell me I got it wrong! hang on..
1/2*10*5.1 +1/2*10*6.3 =
25.5+31.5=57
57*0.05=2.85
2.85/.25=11.4 so yeah 12 bags

umm guess you didn't want to know you got it wrong

kylie_robbo

I got 11.4 bags too...

I have a copy of the exam... I just can't be bothered to post it up here... I'm not that desprate for reps...

[caity]

i got 12 bags so better be right lol i always think i do alright n then u get the mark back or people say their answers n ur like mmm greaaaaaat

ChRiS_2004

Great Exam!!!!!

I thought the exam was the best it was easy and hopefully touch wood i will receive a mark over 95%. I thought the only question that i had trouble wiht was the one in the multiple choice about the conversion of the Australian Dollar to euro and then convert it to the Vistabella dollar. But overall very pleasing exam. Hope everyone else did well in their exams and good luck for the rest of them.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mattycoss said:
that was an easy test

i finishsed with 45 mins left, after i finishd checking and changing things ih ad 30 seconds left tho

i rekon im headed for 90s, i got 89 in the trial and this felt better than the trial
i finished with 30mins left and used that time to go over my answers

i think i am also heading for the 90+..too easy!

Scanorama

HSC
chris_gleeson24 said:
Gough Whitlam some of you wroking answers are wrong.
I know that, I guessed some of the quesitons...
How many answers do I get wrong so far?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)