WTF?? Biggest Load os BULL SHIT i ever seen (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
fucking bull fuck WTF there are more letters than numbers fuck bull fuck the exam was fucked, but i WILL pass

Here is a copy of the exam

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
blackbunny said:
just emphasising my point
Having fuck as every second word tends to detract from your point because it loses its merit as a semi-intelligent argument.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
ohoh..did anyone see this picture of the AOS stimulus booklet being burnt.... some friend send it 2 me..ekek... probably computer made~~

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
layzeee student said:
stupid nubs learn how to haxor. i got the paper like 1 week prior to today
ohoh... i'd love to see how a *cheater* run~~~ekek.... only saw once on (optus ad) :D

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
it was the worst test..
thread name couldn't have put it any better

Jase

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
ohoh..did anyone see this picture of the AOS stimulus booklet being burnt.... some friend send it 2 me..ekek... probably computer made~~
Didn't a few people burn it, and alot of other things as well? like Xayma.
like here : Scavenger Hunt Thread

and who's planning a bonfire for all 6 years worth of paper x another 20 participants..

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm up for a burn-ye-textbooks festival anyday, preferably in the English staffroom, and all the teachers can watch and weep.

blackbunny

HSC
WTF BOS needs to test students on how well they do maths in terms of numbers not how good they read the question which has more letters than numbers (Q7). WTF some bull shit time WTF some bull shit tide BS

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
blackbunny said:
WTF BOS needs to test students on how well they do maths in terms of numbers not how good they read the question which has more letters than numbers (Q7). WTF some bull shit time WTF some bull shit tide BS
Apparently, BoS incorporated more English into Maths coarses to limit the number of Asian international students into Australian universities. Sounds true enough.

BoStards...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)