Dear 3uniters (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Heya guys,
dont worry about this exam too much obviously everyone found it hard except for super geniuses who dont count! i do 4u (if u could call it that - i bring new meaning to crap) but this test was difficult! there was too much to read and anyway i didnt go that well ... the reason for starting this thread is to remind you all that alot of people do maths ext1 and generally the diligent and enthuisiastic students post on here.. the ones who dont post on here generally prolly didnt do so well so dont get all concerned when people are talking about getting 100% theyre either shit stirrers or just super nerds! Everything will be fine :D
good luck for the rest of ur exams xoxo love manda

superbird

HSC
to the idiots who think this years exam was easier than last years. screw u all :)

eska

HSC
N/A
lol thx man , 2 more tow go for me lol

it seems i take no interest in exams......

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
who ever think this is the most easiest exam they'd ever did... they need to visit a doctor soon~~ lalala

chriscity1

ThnX mazza, actually that makes me feel alot better. You may not have realised it but you have just averted a major bombing of the board of studies!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
and i have more good thoughts for those who do 2u/3u maths as opposed to 3u/4u.. IT ONLY IS 1 UNIT :D so if u did fuck up that badly it hardly counts see for the 4uniters who screwed up this exam it classes as 2units :) so dont worry about it .. make the most of the exams u have to go! good luck xoxo

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
so ur saying as 4uniter, we're screwed?! oh well, i'm past caring now!

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
mazza_728 said:
Heya guys,
dont worry about this exam too much obviously everyone found it hard except for super geniuses who dont count! i do 4u (if u could call it that - i bring new meaning to crap) but this test was difficult! there was too much to read and anyway i didnt go that well ...
But as a 4uniter, when you say you didn't go well, what does that mean? Like missed 12 marks or something?
Because hard for me as a 3uniter is like a fail hard.

sub

good test, not that bad...i know i got some wrong, but that's always the case...scaling should be good as it was a hard test, but we'll see... :)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
well i didnt fail but i didnt pass by much.. 4unit i definately failed.. im expecting to come last in the statein 4u :) all im saying is dont worry about 3u, its only 1 unit and everyone found the test hard.. im sure everything will work fine!

mishka

HSC
N/A
hey, don't worry too much... there'll be people out there who get zero for that exam and that's even attempting the paper!! just be happy with what you've done - you've done all you can and there's no way we can turn back time for you to do it again (do you really WANT to do it again??!!).

don't worry guys - people won't care what you got in this exam next year, so why worry about it now? :)
concentrate on the rest of your exams (if you have any left) and put this one behind you...

ahvan

Thank you T_T
Reading this makes me feel a lot better....
It just freaked me out when I saw all these ppl here saying the damn test was 'so easy'
>_<lll

jesshika

supreme being
the exam had too much info to take in... especially q6 and q7

so damn crazyyy .. wen i looked at it my mind went blank

chessmaster7000

mazza_728 said:
and i have more good thoughts for those who do 2u/3u maths as opposed to 3u/4u.. IT ONLY IS 1 UNIT :D so if u did fuck up that badly it hardly counts see for the 4uniters who screwed up this exam it classes as 2units :) so dont worry about it .. make the most of the exams u have to go! good luck xoxo
couldn't agree more. i do 4u as well and found dat exam to be harder than 4u.
i lost 12 marks for silly mistakes anotha 12 for not attempting Q7 and around other 6 marks for lack of knowledge.
overall i screwed it hard. i wish i had breakie be4 goin to da exam

fush

HSC
i dunno if the exam was much harder, i mean i found it harder because thers a few questions that i can never do and it so happened that they were in this test...while in last years i could do most questions..but this years was challenging

i do 4u as well but i found it easier than 4u!! 4u was hell me thinks!!

Mushy18

HSC
thanks manda. u made my day. i was really depressed after the exam, cos i failed miserably and then seeing all these threads with ppl saying it was jack easy was even more depressing. so thanks for lifting my spirits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)