Easiest test ever (1 Viewer)

omg i full hax0red the test like totally bro!
i full imagined i was playing cs during the test *headshot* *headshot* *reload* and that helped me remember how to do projectile coz i pictured the size of the angle i needed to be able to lob a grenade at someone

overall test was fully sick!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i'm glad u've got something that works for u though... i wish i had something as easy as that!

soje

o yea... totally, i felt totally the same way

just that, it was the other way around

the exam paper was holding a guy and keep getting headshots at my head

so i feel you "totally bro!" we're sooooooo "rockin' the same boat!"

Willskii

HSC
HAHAHA
Agreed, funny analysis but yeah, EASY EXAM, hoping for 75/84, man people at my school were its like so easy, and its not even a selevtieve school and out school ranks like 100 every year.

soje said:
o yea... totally, i felt totally the same way

just that, it was the other way around

the exam paper was holding a guy and keep getting headshots at my head

so i feel you "totally bro!" we're sooooooo "rockin' the same boat!"
OMG u sux0rs man! you're suppose to bunnyhop and circle strafe around the exam paper to avoid hs OMG u nub. maybe we can meet up one day and i can show you in real life how to circle strafe bunnyhop. all leet hax0rs know how to do this! hey you want to play some cs now? i will pwn you for sure with my leet h4x

Sweet_Lemon said:
we'd better call triple 0~~ lalala
omg bro are you like dissin me or something? coz like i'll call my cuzzins on you no problem
or if u want we can take it AT LAN!!! SGL this saturday BE THERE YOUR DEAD *headshot* *circle strafe* *reload* *knife* *bink* *bink* *bink*

hopdaddy

well you people all must have enthralling lives....bunch of dropkicks, why don't u beat ya chest a bit more, maybe then it could swell to be even bigger than your head

Giant Lobster

HSC
easiest test ever aye
its like the test chucked a grenade at me but i glocked it and it blew up in his face LoL!!111one
then this q7 mofo camper wif his shottie tries me but i awp him through the crate haha w00t
im so l33t

Gesus

HSC
fkn examiner n00b, runnin around wid no armourz, and dat bitch azz camper n3rdz, I fully tried to hax0r dere answers with the awp 2x zoom but the gay teamate flashbangs us, so i TK'ed him

In otherwords, you excited about Dec 20th? (or 18th, i still dunno)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Willskii said:
HAHAHA
Agreed, funny analysis but yeah, EASY EXAM, hoping for 75/84, man people at my school were its like so easy, and its not even a selevtieve school and out school ranks like 100 every year.
Easy exam and you're hoping for 75/84? I think a line has to be drawn as to when you can call an exam easy. I'm hoping for around 72-73/84, and I'd say that was fairly tough. I think the only people who can genuinely call the exam EASY are people who got 80+/84.

mary^^

HSC
N/A
rench, he's counting human error! HUMAN ERROR, and as i said before, that includes reaction speed and visual measurement inacurracies...

----------edited below this line--------
oh yeh, and willski ur a sikkunt. stop bludgin, come to eastwood pub after physics

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
:cool:
Gesus said:
fkn examiner n00b, runnin around wid no armourz, and dat bitch azz camper n3rdz, I fully tried to hax0r dere answers with the awp 2x zoom but the gay teamate flashbangs us, so i TK'ed him

In otherwords, you excited about Dec 20th? (or 18th, i still dunno)
man i told u it was dec 20...uve got fukn last years date stuck in ur head...its dec 20

Last edited:

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
There is a guy in my year, he came out of the exam:

"OMG how bad was that exam I got pwned"

also, before the exam:

"How's this question from the Ruse paper! WTF HEADSHOT!"

I'm guessing he plays counterstrike a fair bit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)