how many extra booklets (1 Viewer)

mozzie

HSC
Ok i needed 12 booklets....lol the exam supervisor thought i was nutz.....
so did anyone need more?

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
i needed two, but i think that was because i was crossing stuff out, and leaving space for questions which i couldn't do but hoped could come back to.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i only needed one extra booklet, and it was for question 4.

gerardk

i used 13 booklets and i didnt even get up to Q7

Hey mozzie so does that mean you used 19 booklets altogether? If so you are nuts!

nomz

i used 11 booklets. At one stage i had to wait like 10 mins for the stupid supervisers to put down their cups of coffee and newspaper, ask me if i wanted another booklet, search around to find one, ask me if i was sure i needed another one... which i was like YES just give me the stupid booklet... make some stupid joke about how much i was doing... knock over my pencil case and stuff... pick it up.. apologise... Arrrggghhh! I so wanted to scream coz i totally lost concentration after that! Lol... i suck at maths any way! So glad i never have to do it again!

Giant Lobster

HSC
nook said:
i used 11 booklets. At one stage i had to wait like 10 mins for the stupid supervisers to put down their cups of coffee and newspaper, ask me if i wanted another booklet, search around to find one, ask me if i was sure i needed another one... which i was like YES just give me the stupid booklet... make some stupid joke about how much i was doing... knock over my pencil case and stuff... pick it up.. apologise... Arrrggghhh! I so wanted to scream coz i totally lost concentration after that! Lol... i suck at maths any way! So glad i never have to do it again!
man thats sad... those supervisors can be such fucks
when i asked for books today this old lady gave me this dirty
screwed up concentration up
i swear
cudnt get it off my mind for like 5 minutes

nomz

Giant Lobster said:
man thats sad... those supervisors can be such fucks
when i asked for books today this old lady gave me this dirty
screwed up concentration up
i swear
cudnt get it off my mind for like 5 minutes

Lol... I know the look well...

gerardk

yeah i tried to ask them for about 5 extra booklets before the test started so i didnt have to ask them through the exam...i know the look..

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i used 10...for a moment i thought they might run out.

can they run out?

has any1 had a centre run out?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I used 12 after 2 she left a pile next to my desk.

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
nook said:
i used 11 booklets. At one stage i had to wait like 10 mins for the stupid supervisers to put down their cups of coffee and newspaper, ask me if i wanted another booklet, search around to find one, ask me if i was sure i needed another one
My supervisors have been really good.
They all just sit there watching us the whole time and come over really fast when you ask for a new booklet or something.

aud

HSC
I used 12 altogether... so 5 extra... the supervisors were having a ball trying to get to me first... I was like, whatever... but one book for q1 and q2, then two for the rest... but with most of the extras, I only wrote one page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)