How do you feel you went in the art making 50%? (1 Viewer)

MonKazzar

HSC
I'm not sure how I did... I feel good about it but then it is just so easy for a marker to dislike your work... What did you guys do for it?

baybii-nancy

HSC
good ! i did society and urban decay.. 14 canvases in total.. 1 massive and the rest A4 and bigger..

but this year there marking in school so theres a likely chance that i won't get the high mark im expecting..

pezdog

HSC
When i got mine printed at COFA the bloke said he thought it was good enough for Art Express + my teacher gave me 40-50 out of 50 for. But i dunno if i'l get that but...i have no concept whatsoever so i might lose marks for that...

MadamGuilia

HSC
pezdog said:
When i got mine printed at COFA the bloke said he thought it was good enough for Art Express + my teacher gave me 40-50 out of 50 for. But i dunno if i'l get that but...i have no concept whatsoever so i might lose marks for that...
Seems having no concept isn't too much of a worry.

berryfire609

HSC
N/A
i got 50/50 for my internal marking.

i did a sculpture, 3 photos and an entry form as i made it out to seem like my sculpture was a model for a huge proposed installation work.

i hope i get the same mark for external...

edmond1

HSC
So which mark actually counts for the Body of work?

The internal mark or the mark given by the HSC markers?

LinzyHodge

HSC
^^ The external counts for the 50% prac mark, the internal counts only towards assessment rank if your teacher does it that way.

The more I think about it the worse I did in my bow so I stopped thinking about it :)

pezdog

HSC
MadamGuilia said:
Seems having no concept isn't too much of a worry.
lol, hopefully - would get be bonus UAI points to get into cofa :)

BlueGiraffe

HSC
I thought I went well in my BOW, I got 49/50 internally, but just found out I didn't get nominated for art express which I'm a bit bummed about, but hopefully I cans till get a good mark. Does anyone know what marks they give for you to be selected?

adriana08

HSC
i did pretty good in the internals..a 47/50 and came first
and yep..as above ^^ i just found out i also didn't make it :( which i am not too happy about..

MonKazzar

HSC
Mm, But still art would be the most critical subject to mark... if the markers not seeing the purpose... it could be bad for your behalf. I think everyone pretty much got 40's for their BOW's.

the-new-world

HSC
pezdog said:
oo la la pezdog just cause Tighe likes your photo realism and ass in those tight pants.. ;P haha yours is good you'll do great :D
good luck man, hope that study session helped

i'm pretty much 100% sure i'm not getting the mark i want and after not getting the mark i want, i'll be annoyed at myself for letting my teacher ruin half my work and not taking up the offer to fix one of my characters after the working period had ended.. shame really
but excuses excuses they will say and i shall take solice in knowing that there is absolutely nothing i can do to change that at this point
fingers crossed i don't get into art express

danniface.

HSC
I seriously have no idea anymore.

I keep putting down my work because of course I notice all the flaws in it, but when my school had an exhibition for our BOW's I got an INCREDIBLE response from people.
Still, they never picked up on the faults in it, but the markers will. It's hard to say.

Plus I never found out my internal mark, didn't really want to anyways because my art teacher thought I left mine too 'late' and thought I could never finish it, so it probably wouldn't have been a very good mark.

I swear though, if people who did theirs the weekend before it was due get higher marks then me, shit will hit the fan.

thithle

HSC
ahahaha my b.o.w was a joke!!

i'll be over the moon to even get a 40!!!!

so pissed off that art teachers bullied me into doing something i wasnt happy about. they play all these mind games, suggest something and then contradict themselves 2 days later.

like, c'mon!!!

IT WAS MY BODY OF WORK

NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not expecting to be nominated for art express at all.

:uhoh:

tiamaria

HSC
08lincal said:
does anyone no when art express letters come out?
i know theyve finished shortlisting coz the ones that didnt get in have been sent back to scools

tiamaria

HSC
BlueGiraffe said:
I thought I went well in my BOW, I got 49/50 internally, but just found out I didn't get nominated for art express which I'm a bit bummed about, but hopefully I cans till get a good mark. Does anyone know what marks they give for you to be selected?
if you get shortlistedul know automatically u got above 90. thats not to say if u dnt get in u got less than 90, eg mine was a book so its not like it could have been displayed but i might still get above 90..

jessica.ann

HSC
Dont fret if u didnt get in to art express
sometimes if art works are too good they dont nominate them as they dont want to scare people away from doing visual arts
and u can still get lik 49/50 and not get nominated
nominations are really indicative of your marks.. its more about politics....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)