BOW nominations (1 Viewer)

zeroni

HSC
N/A
Any one aware of when ArtExpress nominations come out? :)

zeroni

HSC
N/A
ah okay, thanks.

Our school got our works sent back already apparently, so I guess no one got in from ours LOL

Prawnchip

HSC
Hmm from what it says on the Artexpress FAQ, nominations are sent out on the last HSC day so if you get nominated you'll receive it from Wednesday onwards

Erique

Writ in water
HSC
Has anyone gotten nominated? I logged into BOSTES and was told that I could fill in a nomination confirmation form, but they haven't sent me an e-mail in confirmation, nor has my teacher called me (in case they get notified first or something), so I'm still in disbelief.

"Your Body of Work has been nominated for consideration for inclusion in ARTEXPRESS."

Is this it? Have my all-nighters actually paid off or is there some sort of glitch?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone gotten nominated? I logged into BOSTES and was told that I could fill in a nomination confirmation form, but they haven't sent me an e-mail in confirmation, nor has my teacher called me (in case they get notified first or something), so I'm still in disbelief.

"Your Body of Work has been nominated for consideration for inclusion in ARTEXPRESS."

Is this it? Have my all-nighters actually paid off or is there some sort of glitch?
You get notified before teachers/school

milkytea99

HSC
Someone from my school in the 2014 batch got into art express haha, we're going on an excursion to have a look at that person's work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)