BOW production (1 Viewer)

yeeahroy

HSC
N/A
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone knows if a students BOW has to be constructed in Year 12.
I want to change my BOW to photography and I think I have an excellent collection of photos but they were taken in my year 10 (going into year 11) summer holidays . The concept, arrangement and presentation of the photos would all be thought up this year and I could present this in my VAPD but will they allow it?

I could always change the timecode on the photos but Id prefer to be open about it and not have to lie.

Thanks

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think you would be allowed to include these photos-because the whole point of a BOW is to start from scratch, start researching influences and new ideas, you could use the basis of these photos as inspiration, but definitely not as a final body of work, remember, you have an entire year to develop your concept, and often schools allocate around a term's time for pure experimentation and for you to explore what thematic concern you would like to explore. Start anew would be my best advice, it would not be possible to get the best marks if you predict so much before hand what your BOW looks like-embrace creativity, uncertainty and the journey of developing a concept:)

Best wishes and hope this helps:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)