Help!!!! Im changing my bow & im on my own (1 Viewer)

eigenman

HSC
Apparently my teachers want me to do illustrations but I wanted to do something else. Please don't ask me to consult them, it didn't work out, that's why I'm here taking responsibility on my own.

I'm making a work on canvas/wood that have objects that pops on it. It's 2.5 x 1.10m. But the thing is, i have objects (roughly 500) the size of a toothpick that pops up and I'm using a really thick styrofoam layer in order to stick the objects. Is it still a 2d, surface, or 3d? And is it acceptable?

Please, please please help me people. Can anyone hear me???? I'm on my own now. :spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

Oh here's the requirements...

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/visual-arts-st6-practical-diagram.pdf

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
It wouldn't still be 2d I don't think...
but I'd avoid pissing of your VA teacher's as they are going to be marking you internally...

However it sounds acceptable what you are planning to do with your work..

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
Apparently my teachers want me to do illustrations but I wanted to do something else. Please don't ask me to consult them, it didn't work out, that's why I'm here taking responsibility on my own.

I'm making a work on canvas/wood that have objects that pops on it. It's 2.5 x 1.10m. But the thing is, i have objects (roughly 500) the size of a toothpick that pops up and I'm using a really thick styrofoam layer in order to stick the objects. Is it still a 2d, surface, or 3d? And is it acceptable?

Please, please please help me people. Can anyone hear me???? I'm on my own now. :spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

Oh here's the requirements...

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/visual-arts-st6-practical-diagram.pdf
Okay... whoah there. Let's take three deep breaths: ha whoo, ha whoo, haaaa whooo. Now calm down :)

We have just under three months to get our BOW done and dusted. Make sure whatever you're doing can be done in that time, keeping in mind that trials will take up a huge amount of time.

I don't totally understand what you work is going to look like, but I'd be careful doing a bricolage on canvas as it's a more sensitive support than wood. And I don't know if you can use materials like Styrofoam in the BOW; I just know you can't use glass or sharp, dangerous objects.

Hmm... In the end it's the student's BOW, not the teacher's. So do what you feel you need to do to get the best marks or personal satisfaction or spiritual enlightenment ..... ect. Probably hurry up in making your decision though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)