Does Any1 know where to get the short answer questions? (1 Viewer)

HELPMEIMFAILING

Did anyone not finish? i wrote like 12 for question 27 and 5 pages for exchange rate questions and didnt finish.... damn man... Anyone else not finish???

BlindGuardian

i dun undastand how u can fuk up ur time so badly
if u know ur gonna run out of time for 2nd extended reponse then just cut ur first one short and give them equal tie...no use gettin 18 in one and 8 in the 2nd
betta get 14 in both

Rorix

HSC
i spent an hour on the first and 50min on the 2nd, could have used the extra 10m but didnt want to rush the short answer

regarding the topic, your eco teacher probably has a copy. Either that, or someone else's eco teacher will, and they can hopefully put it up.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Yeah, i'd be interested to have another peek at those short answers.

As for the time... i feel your pain, i managed to keep the time in check, but it's tempting to go on... i could probably have rattled on about fiscal and monetary policy for another forty minutes... i had some good stuff i sorely wanted to chuck in there :(

I still reckon they should give us more time... i mean, seriously, not like it's maths or something, they shud give us a bit of time to go back over our essay or something, and add lil bits in we forgot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)