extension english (1 Viewer)

televators

HSC
hahahaa- AJ, been banned again?

i guess you had a scribe with cam burbidge, eh?- that must be why we didnt see you

mugrug

It was great. I was scared shitless about it but I went really well. I wrote 14 pages on the essay and 11 on the creative writing which is the most I've ever written!

HSC
N/A
Hmm not too happy

Not too bad, not too good though. the essay question for RFTG was WEIRD and I didn't get it and apparently everyone else did.

Waaaahh

I want chocolate

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
dont worry glitterfairy. have some chocolate covered pretzels (weird confection surely?)
i thought that the paper was really odd - with the whole stimulus picture thing and the I&S picture of the guy with his brain in the cage was just too cliched. the creative piece was ok - the stimulus material was so generic.
honestly can say ive no idea how i went - i either aced it or got 0 methinks. prize for anyone who can guess which one id rather!! :p

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In my Trials, I thought I passed, and I ended up with 13%... so meh.
I wrote 5 +5.5 = 10.5 pages for this exam, chose my words carefully, you see.
I would have no idea what mark I'd get. I referred and integrated 2 pomo theorists into that creative piece, and went on to discuss absolute truth and grand narratives and all that other garbage I know little about.

persephone

HSC
i wrote 4 booklets all up...that's supposedly the culmination of our work this year. kinda not worth it if you think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)