irp (1 Viewer)

DoOdLeS

HSC
hello i have an irp assignment to do for community and family studies my focus question is why do teenagers turn to drugs...do u think thats a good topic? can neone help me? guide me? nething?
thank u :D

mishka

HSC
N/A
try going to the cafs subject forum... this is the discussion forum for the 2004 exam!! :)

Loza_100

i think that focus question is a bit broad.. u need a question that is really specific. Like if you are going to survey students or what ever, u cant survey the whole of NSW, u need to change ur focus question to be a bit more specic.
like i did mine last year on services available to homeless people. now i realised that that was a massive research task, so i cut it down to homless services available to youths in the sutherland shire. that was a much easier research task and, and it also helped me with information for Groups In Context.
if u need more help, just ask

DoOdLeS

HSC
yeh i wonna focus on like alcohol & smoking and stuff like that but thats my problem i donno how to set my questions out and stuff i donno but im just thinking about that topic i can change it but i donno what to do like my class is doing technology,homeless,eatting disorder, family issues, media influence...yeah maybe i should think of another topic..... but what.....

Loza_100

yeh it took me 4eva to find a good topic..
yeh everyone does that topic.. All u have to think about is how can you make it easier for yourself. So make sure ur topic is not 2 hard.. and one that people will be true in their answers whenreplying to questionnaires.. Like if you do students in ur grade or other grades.. drugs and alcohol isnt suitable because the other students will influence their answers and they might not feel comfortable in saying some things..
u can also intertwine two topics like, how media influences theconsumption of drugs and alcohol, that might be a bit hard..
or help available to alcoholics or drug addicts..
theres so much you can do... just do something your interested in cos its heaps easier. like sports or something.. or careerpaths. or if students in year 12 have picked their current subjects to aid them in the future or not.. seriously you can do anything!

mishka

HSC
N/A
... or you could just ignore me!! :p

CAFS Subject Forum

people who do CAFS go to this forum to discuss their IRPs with other CAFS people!! :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)