First Post Im Still Cramming Hahahhaha (1 Viewer)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
yeah, im excited no more gay sdd for me WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </4:03 am>

benno22

HSC
N/A
yeah im totally fucked as well, spesh for teh last 20 marsk question on paradigms or the machine code shit

JayWalker

HSC
I like chocolate :D
rofl im screweed but i cant be bothered cramming, if i dont know it now, i wont remember it

Stephagain

HSC
benno22 said:
whos getting plastered after it??
Ha ha AFTER it? Dont u mean during??? I swear, I dont know a single thing in our option topiuc... that um...software hardware view stuff...i mean what is that? What the fucks a single precision floating point number??? Ha ha ha so so burning my SDD textbooks I manmaged to steal 6 over the course of this year from the library - i keep forgetting m,y original one and My class is full of nerdy guys i never talk to

helloyo

yeah, i'm cramming hard now. i'll either do really bad or good. i studyed for 15min for the trials and i got 94%... that was creapy cos i though i screwed it up.

i hope i get really really pissed this weekend. just gotta find some mates who are inerested (i'm in year 11, doing this accelerated, so not all my friends will be celebrating the hsc...)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
good to hear that u guys are as screwed as me. im so lost with this subject especially the evolution topic

oh wells, im just hoping that i can apply my basic knowledge in my answers so i can beef it up and make it atleast look like respectable answers. then after this.... PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00000000t!!!

esquared

HSC
fuck it, im gone. i doing 11 units so only 1 will count luckily. i dont understand this at all, i managed to get 50 for the trial so if i pass ill be happy.

helloyo

i share the same oppinion as you, but i don't want to regret a really bad mark that could of been improved easily. when you start getting the really really high marks you need exponentially more study.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
im cramming but getting pissed since i dont even remember anything....... hopefully i wont go so horrible

BillAnachronism

Software is a pretty messed up course. It is made worse by some teachers who don't know how to teach it.
I don't think its very hard though, IMO if you give it a decent shot.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
*reads the textbook for the 89th time*, it just goes through one ear and out the other

Scanorama

HSC
Teachers... Our class was so disrupted in year 12, we have 5 different teachers and they left for number of reasons.... In our trial, only 3 people passed in our class out of 13. To make thing even worse is the option topic - Evolution on programming languages weren't include in our trial because we didnt have time to do it. We spent like only 1 week (Week 9-10 Term 3) on it and none of us knows what it is about... Im going to fail so bad in SDD. Oh not to mention none of us except for one knows how to write algorithms.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Teachers... Our class was so disrupted in year 12, we have 5 different teachers and they left for number of reasons.... In our trial, only 3 people passed in our class out of 13. To make thing even worse is the option topic - Evolution on programming languages weren't include in our trial because we didnt have time to do it. We spent like only 1 week (Week 9-10 Term 3) on it and none of us knows what it is about... Im going to fail so bad in SDD. Oh not to mention none of us except for one knows how to write algorithms.
LOL algorithms, they're not part of the syllabus are they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)